(Update) It's Official: Owner Sees Chicago Team Leave, Jumps On Location

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AP

Hartford Bandits will now be located in Chicago. Due to revenue in Hartford and a team in the Panthers leaving, owner/player The Show sees this city as a perfect fit as he has a lot of experience and success in Chicago. The owner wasnt available for comment on this subject, but PR reps said the relocation is imminent, they also mentioned the Jen situation and said "simply not true"

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AP

Officials are now stating that the team name will be the "Chicago Twisters". Logos,Jerseys, and billboards are not available at this time. still more to come.................

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
AP

Hartford Bandits will now be located in Chicago. Due to revenue in Hartford and a team in the Panthers leaving, owner/player The Show sees this city as a perfect fit as he has a lot of experience and success in Chicago. The owner wasnt available for comment on this subject, but PR reps said the relocation is imminent, they also mentioned the Jen situation and said "simply not true"

Check your sources..im hearing different

DACUBBIEKILLA

Liked Posts:
Well it is true that chicago has a new team in the Twisters and chicago is looking forward to having there boy back in his town. Thats right it is deweys town not that rollie pollie want to be from arizona lol oh and I the owner of the Diablo's will be making frequent trips the next few weeks to go scout a great hockey player out of Rockford IL. and I will do everything in my power to bring him to the diablo's where he belongs and give him the respect he deserves.

Thank You
Jeremy Vasilopulos
CEO AND OWNER OF THE DALLAS DIABLO'S