CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Should be a show tonight if they stick to the monday night schedule. I got nothing going on, so im going to tune in <3

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Should be a show tonight if they stick to the monday night schedule. I got nothing going on, so im going to tune in <3

Yes, we will be going live tonight (Monday) at 7PM CST, and we look to have a ton in store for you. As of right now we're looking at some NFL draft discussion (not necessarily Bears-centric, but it can swing that way), recent Cubs and Sox happenings as well as breakdowns of the current playoff runs of both the Bulls and Blackhawks, and much much more.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey can we arrange a call-in for me to discuss the Kobe-LeBron thing?

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. It will be about LeBron's desire and his psyche and how he takes the game, etc. that if he had the same attitude as Kobe and Jordan he'd already have a ring or 2.

2. Is there a segment when he will be discussing the playoffs? I did a radio show for 2 years, my show was heavily talk-based between me and my co-host, so if someone wanted to call in, we had to arrange it around the show.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
1. It will be about LeBron's desire and his psyche and how he takes the game, etc. that if he had the same attitude as Kobe and Jordan he'd already have a ring or 2.

Okay, that's definitely a good topic to discuss.

2. Is there a segment when he will be discussing the playoffs? I did a radio show for 2 years, my show was heavily talk-based between me and my co-host, so if someone wanted to call in, we had to arrange it around the show.

I'm not sure of which segment will be devoted to playoff talk, but I assume it will be relatively early on in the show, as it was last week. And our show is caller-driven, so don't be shy if you tune in and we're talking about something else, give us a call.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Yeah absolutely call-in whenever you'd like. The LeBron/NBA playoff talk will probably happen after 7:30 CST, I'd imagine we'll start with NFL draft stuff.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds good. I'll call in during the playoff talk. Does someone handle the calls behind the scenes, or do you guys take care of the calls? I don't have a lot of experience with this because my show was talk-based, your show is call-in based

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
What happens is you call the number 646-716-7510, you show up in our queue and then I take the call, usually we'll say going out to the "(insert area code)" then you'll be put up.

There's no screening or anything.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds good. So should I wait until the playoff talk comes to call in then? I'll PM you my # so you know when I'm calling

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Call in whenver you'd like man, we won't not take a call. If you call in the midst of our NFL draft talk we won't be upset or anything. Whenever is best for you.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome. Sounds good. I was just concerned with the format since I am not familiar with call-in radio. But don't worry. I did radio for 2 years, I'll give some good analysis. Hopefully I can get a tape of my segment and then put it on YouTube

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Well we're looking for more of a conversation than an analysis per say.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I meant conversation/discussion etc. haha. The point of discussion is analyzing when you give your opinions. lol

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Okay I just wanted to make sure it didn't turn into you lecturing us and us asking questions, that's not what we're aiming for tonight.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh no, it won't be anything like that with lots of questions. Usually how it worked on my show, is one of us would give our take on an issue, and then let the ebb and flow of the discussion play out

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Okay, cool just wanted to clarify, yeah that's what we were looking for.

I just got crossed up by the word analysis, but I see what you mean now.