Official NCAA Tourney Thread

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
UConn looks strong inside... Butler needs to also shut down the fast break! Damn, Kemba is good.

No Bullshit,.... NoBen Gordon, lol, to quote lil wayne

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Very well aware of his situation, its not a big deal to me, i find it hard to believe that UConn is the only program with dirty laundry. Butler might, but who knows, goody two shoes!lol

LOL this is a joke right? They get kids that fit the Butler way. They dont even go after top recruits Stevens only wants guys who will run his system 0% chance he is running a dirty program that is just crazy talk.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Butler has so much freakin' fight in them.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think that was written wrong, meant to say, Butler might have clean laundry, but idk much about butler, hence, the goody two shoes remark

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
i think that was written wrong, meant to say, Butler might have clean laundry, but idk much about butler, hence, the goody two shoes remark

I would say there is a better chance Coach K(which is very very very slim) runs a dirty program than Coach Stevens.

To add to this I know Eric Gordon's family and he was recruited heavliy by Duke. He chose not to go there beacuse Coach K said he would like him to stay untill he was a upperclass. Eric was gonna be one and done so he respected coach K by going eles where. I think Stevens will leave but if Butlers pays for better facilities he could stay and try to turn BU into Duke of the mid-west small private school who is very good at b ball for decades to come. Again I dont see him staying but that would be cool if he could do it.

Last edited:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would say there is a better chance Coach K(which is very very very slim) runs a dirty program than Coach Stevens.

Neither team really has the personnel that makes you think it's a possibility.

MACK FO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I meant to watch a basketball game tonight, but CBS is showin' some pitcher's duel right now.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Stevens will leave but if Butlers pays for better facilities he could stay and try to turn BU into Duke of the mid-west small private school who is very good at b ball for decades to come. Again I dont see him staying but that would be cool if he could do it.

At least one school in Indiana would be worth two shits on the court if he stays.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

To add to this I know Eric Gordon's family and he was recruited heavliy by Duke. He chose not to go there beacuse Coach K said he would like him to stay untill he was a upperclass. Eric was gonna be one and done so he respected coach K by going eles where. I think Stevens will leave but if Butlers pays for better facilities he could stay and try to turn BU into Duke of the mid-west small private school who is very good at b ball for decades to come. Again I dont see him staying but that would be cool if he could do it.

I think Stevens' stock has risen so high that he would only accept a coaching job at a top 10 college hoops college. Most of them are full right now, so he might stay at butler for another 3-5 years and see if one of those top tier jobs is available.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Stevens' stock has risen so high that he would only accept a coaching job at a top 10 college hoops college. Most of them are full right now, so he might stay at butler for another 3-5 years and see if one of those top tier jobs is available.

I'm sure NC State will throw an offer his way about 30 seconds after this game is over.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
I meant to watch a basketball game tonight, but CBS is showin' some pitcher's duel right now.

what a half, whats the final score gonna be 54-53, called it, Uconn

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kemba w/ two fouls is HUGE.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Score's been 19s for about 4 minutes - lol...

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Butler is playing there normal great defense but the offense is off.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Roscoe Smith w/ 2!

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
22-19 at half, wow.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I'm sure NC State will throw an offer his way about 30 seconds after this game is over.

He is not leaving for them lol. Like the guy said Stevens is gonna wait for a Duke or an IU or an UNC type job. I heard he only would leave BU for IU.