UEFA Champions League

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
The league where all the best soccer teams play from all over Europe, where futbol' is the main sport. I try to catch these games as often as possible. Today i caught most of Real' Madrid(Spain) vs Lyon(France), and its not over yet, but its 3 - 0, Real' Madrid. Im personally a Manchester United(England) guy, because of Javier Hernandez. I'll put it plain and simple, Champions League games are like watching MLS on steroids. I think theyre better than World Cup games.

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The league where all the best soccer teams play from all over Europe, where futbol' is the main sport. I try to catch these games as often as possible. Today i caught most of Real' Madrid(Spain) vs Lyon(France), and its not over yet, but its 3 - 0, Real' Madrid. Im personally a Manchester United(England) guy, because of Javier Hernandez. I'll put it plain and simple, Champions League games are like watching MLS on steroids. I think theyre better than World Cup games.

Ya, they are higher scoring than MLS, but MLS is still cool and my preference. :)

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
the problem i see with the MLS, is that it needs,.........more flavor, also the goal scorers that are produced, want to go to europe to get paid, and MLS wants to keep em, but dont wanna pay.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
the problem i see with the MLS, is that it needs,.........more flavor, also the goal scorers that are produced, want to go to europe to get paid, and MLS wants to keep em, but dont wanna pay.

That should change though because as soccer grows more popular in the United States, the revenue should go up too providing the money needed eventually.

MLS was just established too late to be able to keep players despite lower salaries. Had they started up before the big European leagues, it wouldn't be an issue.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soocer was invented over there, so that would be an impossibility, Ive developed this theory. Basketball, Football, Baseball, invented by America, were the best at em(league wise). Soccer not invented by us, were not the best. America has had too much sports on its plate to appreciate what started it all.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also around the world, soccer is played in the inner cities by poor kids, in America, its not.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Soocer was invented over there, so that would be an impossibility, Ive developed this theory. Basketball, Football, Baseball, invented by America, were the best at em(league wise). Soccer not invented by us, were not the best. America has had too much sports on its plate to appreciate what started it all.

Partially incorrect.

Baseball was invented in either Britain or ancient Egypt according to the MLB's new Official Historian.

And one of the first professional soccer leagues was in the US, it was owned by the NL.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, idk about that, but i remeber Pele' finished up his carre in NY.

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
ya with the Ny Cosmos
MLS is starting to bring in some money a couple players on the fire make a little over a mil but blanco when he was on the fire he got paid 3 mil so did jon busch

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
i watched till the first half manchester untd. was winning 1-0 over some team that starts with a V

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn these games were good today! I didnt know wich one to watch, they were goin on at the same time. In the first leg of the Quarter-finals FC Schalke04(Germany) beat FC Inter Milan(Italy) 5-2, in Italy! Epic game, and result. In the other match of the day Real Madrid (Spain) beat Tottenham Hotspur(England) 4-0. This was the game i caught. Tottenham's striker Crouch got red carded early on, and the slaughter ensued. Inter Milan was the story of the day though, losing at home. Tomorrow two more games. Manchester United at Chelsea, both English clubs, the other game FC Barcelona(Spain) vs FC Shakhtar(Ukraine). Should be two very good quality games, and im not missing the Manchester United game. These are the best games in the world

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
well do u know the channel or time

ManU v. Chelsea is at 1:00 PM Central time. Theyr gonn have it on Fox Deportes i have Comcast its channel 602. if you cant catch it at home, online il have a stream at http://www.firstrowsports.eu/