Who still thinks CHI should have traded Deng & Noah & a pick for Carmelo Anthony?

Would you have traded Deng & Noah & a pick for Carmelo Anthony?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
tumblr_lxs2rpT66a1qdato8o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lxs2rpT66a1qdato8o2_r3_250.gif

:derbulls:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I always love a good Rush sighting to brightin up this cold dark place like beams of sunshine..:beerbang:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Right...why comment if you know so much...why interject yourself into the argument?

Because I love to chat with you Hue.
:date:
Your the best around.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho[/ame]

That's called a compliment.
Google it and you'll know what it means :troll:

Last edited:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rolling:

I can't help but notice your typing and grammar errors.
"Without making an on point" ??????????
Just what in tarnation does that mean???? :dunno:
Your talking jibberish and it makes no sense. :troll:

:obama:

You seriously can't be this Special person.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Let's just go ahead and acquire Carmelo so we can close this thread.

rose+rip+deng+boozer+noah for baron+smith+melo+amare+tyson

:elephant:

Last edited:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I heard the Bulls were interested in acquiring this guy to replace Scal as the team's cheerleader --

5856676.medium160.jpg

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Awww, come on. I've posted better pictures than that :shifty:

rc_roadster

Liked Posts:
Special person does seem to be the order of the day around here.

Anyway my point on melo was that he has the skill but not the motivation. He'll never be a winner IMO. He's capable of having a great game then being posted missing the next night.

We have a superstar, and a cast of guys who want to win and will give their all to do so. I don't think Anthony would bring that passion, not like Noah at least.

I'll put it this way, I'm happier to have the likes of noah, Gibson, Deng, Lucas, Watson than the miami situation. Great players doesn't make a great team.

We have a great team.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Anyway my point on melo was that he has the skill but not the motivation. He'll never be a winner IMO. He's capable of having a great game then being posted missing the next night.

We have a superstar, and a cast of guys who want to win and will give their all to do so. I don't think Anthony would bring that passion, not like Noah at least.

I'll put it this way, I'm happier to have the likes of noah, Gibson, Deng, Lucas, Watson than the miami situation. Great players doesn't make a great team.

We have a great team.

:clap:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Followed by this.

What the hell is this based on?

Melo has been a consistent Top 10 player in the NBA for over 5 years. What about his game is inconsistent or here and then gone? Where are you getting these ideas from and what are they based on?

Melo "not being a winner" is odd. He won a NC, his Denver teams routinely won 50+ games, the last time Melo played a full season on a losing team was....HS maybe? Grade school?

Meat ballish BS. If you can trade Noah for Melo straight up you do it. And laugh the entire time at the Knicks.

I'm happier to have the likes of noah, Gibson, Deng, Lucas, Watson than the miami situation.
:turrible:
:obama:

At the bolded............Not enough :lol: gifs to even explain that.

We have a great team.

No we don't. Great teams win titles.

This team hasn't won jack.

Overall your post was horseshit.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

We have a great team.

You'll notice that the guys who criticize this current Bulls team on this forum overlook the intangible of team chemistry, which is one of this team's stronger traits. I mean, let's forget that Carmelo is having one of his worst seasons statistically. Maybe it's the inclusion of Tyson Chandler and this team's attempt to shift to a more defensive identity, but let's look at the fact that Rose and Carmelo both need to ball in their hands to maximize their talents.

Would it be exciting to watch them on the floor together? Absolutely. Could it work? Sure, I can't see why not. The problem is the inclusion of Carmleo would diminish our defense. Anyone who disagrees with that apparently doesn't watch Carmelo play. He's average, at best, on defense. I'm sure he'd improve on that side of a ball due to our coaching, but replacing Deng's ability on defense is tough. Most of us will agree that there aren't too many perimeter defenders on his level right now. His defense is certainly his best asset.

On top of that, Carmelo proved with his exit from Denver that he's more concerned with himself than his team. I agree that we have our superstar (Rose) three other all-star caliber players (Deng, Noah and Boozer) as well as a fantastic bench, great coach and great fan base. We have the makings of a championship team, not only for this year, but for the foreseeable future. Could we add another superstar to line up next to Rose? Sure. but that move would potentially destroy our chemistry, and most fans don't look at that potential "reward" as being worth the risk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.