#1 Spot!!!!!!!

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:clap::bullbang:

And a :bigfinger: to ESPN's 70 win tracker for the Heat.

Great season by the Bulls, title or no title.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That locks up the first round matchup with the Pacers. The Pacers matchup great with the Bulls. Legit chance of Pacers upsetting the Bulls? 33%

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
That locks up the first round matchup with the Pacers. The Pacers matchup great with the Bulls. Legit chance of Pacers upsetting the Bulls? 33%

Hahahahaha. If I could get $1.50 on the Bulls beating the Pacers I'd put a 100 grand on it. Easiest 50 grand I'd ever make.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
im still focused on catching the Spurs, great accomplishment thou, Bulls #1 seed bitches, fuck the Heat

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:

the Pacers remind me of the Bulls last year, they might get a win, but no

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

or maybe 5-10% at absolute best...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
dance-of-joy-o.gif

w00t

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

1%

We match up poorly if Boozer is healthy. Our bigs cant guard him. Noah needs to play better but he should shut down my boy Roy.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Cubbies4ever is the most humble fan ever. That is why I love him <3

Once he admits Tyler Hansborough has a vagina, we'll be official BFF's.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to be in contention this year, just an improved team.

So this is all good to me. Of course I want the title.

We were in contention by default. If the Bobcats dont trade Wallace they are in the playoffs. Plus the Bucks have been injuried all season the playoffs were given to us on a silver platter we are not a very good team. We may be in a few years but not right now we are a few years away.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chicago Bulls vs. Indiana Pacers - Recap - March 18, 2011 - ESPN

I know they are only 1-3 against the Bulls, but the losses came during shit Pacers stretches.

I still give them a 33-30% chance of a first round upset.

That overtime win was both teams playing at their highest level, and the Pacers got the win. Add in Boozer, who right now is a shell of his former self, and it might be a slight difference.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Did anybody else think a 1st round exit for the Bulls would be a HUGE upset at the beginning of the season? I think that is saying something in itself.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

I know they are only 1-3 against the Bulls, but the losses came during shit Pacers stretches.

That overtime win was both teams playing at their highest level, and the Pacers got the win. Add in Boozer, who right now is a shell of his former self, and it might be a slight difference.

If you look closer at that game our Core Roy, Dg,DC, played perfect and Tyler went crazy. That just wont happen again. For us to beat you we need to have every1 play perfect. Collison defense is whats gonna kill us. Rodney Stuckey normaly drops 25 on him. Big pg's give him trouble.

The biggest difference is you guys will play your best defense in the playoffs and will be a lot different intensity than my young Pacers are use to.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Cubbies4ever is the most humble fan ever. That is why I love him <3

Once he admits Tyler Hansborough has a vagina, we'll be official BFF's.

As a season ticket holder who has met him several times i will confirm that Tyler Hansborough is the biggest dick i've ever met. He is an ass to all his fans he wont even sign for kids during ST holders events.

Plus i hate his game he is the biggest black hole on offense. However for 10 game stretch this season he played un real but he has struggled latly. I respect how he plays the game which is very hard but the guy is a tool and cant pass.

This is why i quit posting on my Pacers fourm ........Can Tyler Hansbrough produce at the same level as K.Love? - Pacers Digest

Almost every thread is like that they are such homers. I got ripped for saying we have no shot and likely will get swept in the playoffs. Many on there think we can actually beat you guys lol.

There is another thread that I cant find that ask "Is Tyler the best white player since Larry Bird" it is just incredible how some people are so biased.

In closing I will be there at the playoffs cheering for my team but i am just real about things.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

No, bob...that wasn't the Bulls playing at their highest level. We've played at our highest level against the Spurs, the Celtics, the Heat...teams that have a legitimate chance of winning the title this year. That's when our defense clamps down and D-Rose does work on offense.

Could the Bulls just be overlooking the Pacers and have a chance of being upset? Yup, absolutely...maybe a 5-10% chance. But a 33% chance of winning the series? I don't think they have a 33% chance of winning in every game.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, Boozer had 24 points on 12-18 shooting and 11 rebounds tonight. Is he a shell of his former self? Or he is conserving energy til the p'offs?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No, bob...that wasn't the Bulls playing at their highest level. We've played at our highest level against the Spurs, the Celtics, the Heat...teams that have a legitimate chance of winning the title this year. That's when our defense clamps down and D-Rose does work on offense.

Could the Bulls just be overlooking the Pacers and have a chance of being upset? Yup, absolutely...maybe a 5-10% chance. But a 33% chance of winning the series? I don't think they have a 33% chance of winning in every game.

The Bulls were on the 2nd half of a back to back with Noah recovering from the flu and Boozer from his sprained ankle.

Rose couldn't hit a shot for awhile, but still took it over and scored 42.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
The Bulls were on the 2nd half of a back to back with Noah recovering from the flu and Boozer from his sprained ankle.

Rose couldn't hit a shot for awhile, but still took it over and scored 42.

If Noah was his normal self you guys proably win that game. He played really sluggish that game due to the flu. Then add Boozer geesh we are in trouble.