10 things Sox Fans should keep in mind

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I completely agree with you guys looking at the standings. Considering what has happened in the small sample of games the Sox have played, we aren't in a horrible position. The two main competitors that will be fighting for the division with us have also had a horrible start. We just need to keep improving and we will be okay.

After taking a few days away from the Sox, I can finally watch a game again, haha :) One game at a time!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there are still some bad trends that continue year to year with this team.

it is just getting annoying watching them. it would be nice to have a couple win strung together.

this road trip is also hell

Chi Sox Nut

Liked Posts:
This was a trivial, pointless link that was full of mostly "no duh" responses upon reading it. The only 2 points I felt were worth the read were numbers 8 and 9. I wish Ozzie would get those as well as NOT pulling a pitcher when he's hot, just because his count is up, like he did with Buehurle against the A's. I also think Chris Sale needs to be utilized more.

This season is reminding me of last season, BIG TIME. With the exception of the division being the almost reverse of what it was and what we expected, we look like SHIT right now. They need to pull it together, NOW! This is exactly what they said they didn't want to happen this season...
:obama:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I completely agree with you guys looking at the standings. Considering what has happened in the small sample of games the Sox have played, we aren't in a horrible position. The two main competitors that will be fighting for the division with us have also had a horrible start. We just need to keep improving and we will be okay.

After taking a few days away from the Sox, I can finally watch a game again, haha :) One game at a time!

I think I may have to follow your lead and take a break for a couple games. After tonight's loss, it's getting hard to stay optimistic.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
This was a trivial, pointless link that was full of mostly "no duh" responses upon reading it. The only 2 points I felt were worth the read were numbers 8 and 9. I wish Ozzie would get those as well as NOT pulling a pitcher when he's hot, just because his count is up, like he did with Buehurle against the A's. I also think Chris Sale needs to be utilized more.

This season is reminding me of last season, BIG TIME. With the exception of the division being the almost reverse of what it was and what we expected, we look like SHIT right now. They need to pull it together, NOW! This is exactly what they said they didn't want to happen this season...
:obama:

It was meant to be a "no duh" type thing as i explained earlier, I think, as Sox fans, its hard to look objectively at our team and realize that not everything is goning to go 100% right, Not a blanket statement, just the average Sox fans