1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Not surprised....i say let him go

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Kaplan just say last night that the Angels didn't want Lee? He's so full of shit on both counts.

The Angels need someone to play first, I'll bet they want Lee especially since he's probably going to be crazy productive the next few months. If there is a deal to be made then I'd be all for it, but Kaplan needs to get his stuff straight.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Yeah.. I wonder what we would get back for him...
Prospects, or a large salary im guessing
Didn't Kaplan just say last night that the Angels didn't want Lee? He's so full of shit on both counts.

The Angels need someone to play first, I'll bet they want Lee especially since he's probably going to be crazy productive the next few months. If there is a deal to be made then I'd be all for it, but Kaplan needs to get his stuff straight.

I hate Kaplan

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Def news and certainly encouraging because I think there is a very limited market for Lee.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Kap just said last night that the Angels have no interest in D Lee.

What a tool... Anyway Ben Maller (rumor guy) posted on his site today that the Angels are interested in Xavier Nady.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Def news and certainly encouraging because I think there is a very limited market for Lee.

There was also another report I saw this morning from espn.com saying the Phillies and a bunch of other teams are scouting us this week..

im on my phone so if anyone else knows about that article please post.

CarlosSilva

Liked Posts:
PHilies probably want bullpen help. I think we should ship Lee and Ramirez to the Angels in a three way deal and get tons of prospects.

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was on ESPN Chicago here. I wonder who the Phillies could want, I suppose Marmol (but I wouldn't trade him) and Marshall bc their bullpen is bad. Maybe Gorzelanny as a starter.

They have hitting problems, but who could we give them, we have hitting problems as well.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was on ESPN Chicago here. I wonder who the Phillies could want, I suppose Marmol (but I wouldn't trade him) and Marshall bc their bullpen is bad. Maybe Gorzelanny as a starter.

They have hitting problems, but who could we give them, we have hitting problems as well.

Thanks for finding the article.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I'd be all for Lee leaving now. Give him a chance to go to a winner. Although the Angels aren't doing as good this year.

I doubt A-Ram will get moved. As I said in another thread the way he is hitting and his salary with a player option will put a lot of teams off.

I'd rather keep Nady and see Lee go. Mainly because of the salary difference.

I sure as hell hope the Cubs don't get rid of Marshall. I don't have a problem with Gorz going though. As much as I like Gorz he is kind of in a bad place staying in Chicago.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
we need to start rebuilding and D-Lee gone a good start..

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing with Gorzelanny is that he could be back in the rotation eventually if/when Lilly is traded. Plus Silva could be moved as well.

It appears the Cubs want to trade him rather than Lilly and/or Silva which I think is a big mistake. Gorzelanny can help us win in the future, the other two cannot.

TeamToews

Can we just start dumping everyone (except Wells, Marmol, and Castro) and collect prospects.