Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Will the game still come out on schedule if the NFL is still locked out? Rosters will be so far off, that people w/o internet to their games are gonna be screwed.

Post 900 :clap:

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
more gameplay....more footage of soldier field/bears etc

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqPFje98Nxw]YouTube - ‪Madden '12 - E3 2011: IGN Live Commentary‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hoping this game will improve.. sadly doesnt look to be the case again

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soldier Field looks awesome as does the presentation this year.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
248462_10150284140779073_150042789072_9108558_5122975_n.jpg

246803_10150285575719073_150042789072_9121156_1822521_n.jpg

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Madden Ultimate Team fans!

Trading in Madden Ultimate Team 12

Trades – here are some quick facts about trades in Madden Ultimate Team 12:

Any card type can be traded. Players, coaches, stadiums, playbooks, legendary cards, etc.
1-for-1 Trades – multiple card trades is something we are looking at for the future in Madden Ultimate Team, but in Madden NFL 12, we have 1-for-1 trades.
Post to Trade Block fee – there will be a fee associated with posting trades (only in the event that the trade is successfully completed).
You can trade with friends or make deals with complete strangers! Just like the Auction Block, you have the ability to search through trade offers from others or send a card to your own Trade Block.
You have the ability to set the overall rating range of the player you want in return for the trade. This ensures that you will not get spammed with junk trade offers.

The first step if you are looking to trade away one of your players is to add the card to the Trade Block. You simply do this like you would if you were sending the card to a Pending Collection or Posting to the Auction Block by clicking on the card in your deck.

Search Trade Block Options – on this screen, you have similar options that you do with the Auction Block in terms of what types of card you want or what position and player overall rating you are looking for in return. You even have the ability to only look at your friend's decks when searching. Here in this example with Scott Wells, I am looking for a TE in return in the same overall range that Scott Wells falls into.

Trades are easy to do and give the MUT gamer more tools in his workshop to craft the Ultimate Team! I am so happy we got this feature in for Madden NFL 12 and we look forward to improving this as the season and years go by!

MUT Legends and Legendary Pack

Something that we are super excited about this year in Madden Ultimate Team 12 is our MUT Legends and our brand new Legendary Pack!! The Legendary pack will contain a mix of the highest value cards plus a chance at getting a MUT Legend card. And when we are talking about Legends folks, I am talking about thirteen of the best that have ever step foot on a NFL field:

These MUT Legends will be distributed into Legendary Packs with multiple versions per – Legend. We tried to capture the Legends' career moments and seasons that stood out most and created a Legend card to bring it to you guys. Another cool deal with the MUT Legends is we try and capture what the player's wore in terms of player equipment as best we could for each card too. For example, the rookie Jerry Rice did not wear gloves and wore a different facemask than the older Jerry Rice in Oakland..

Walter Payton – Rookie Season, Super Bowl XX
Barry Sanders – Rookie Season, 2000 Yard Season
Jerry Rice – 1985 Rookie Season, Jerry in Oakland
Gale Sayers – 1965 Rookie Season, 1966 Pro Bowl
Marcus Allen – 1985 NFL MVP, 1993 Comeback Player
Dan Marino – 1984 NFL MVP, 1986 Pro Bowl, 1994 Comeback Player
Lawrence Taylor – 1986 NFL MVP, Final Season
Deion Sanders – Deion in Dallas, his rookie season in Atlanta, Super Bowl XXIX with SF, Deion in Baltimore
Rod Woodson – 1987 Rookie Season
Marshall Faulk – with the Colts, Rams
Eric Dickerson – with the Rams, Colts
Eddie George – 1996 Rookie Season
Shaun Alexander – 2000 Rookie Season, 2005 NFL MVP

Hall of Fame Edition and Madden Ultimate Team

The Madden NFL 12: Hall of Fame Edition offers Ultimate Team fans something unique! We are offering a special one-of-a-kind pack available only to Hall of Fame Edition purchases that features former Madden NFL cover athletes and Hall of Famers. When you open this pack, it will include 13 former cover stars and Hall of Famers in the one pack! The list of players available in the Hall of Fame Edition include:

Barry Sanders – Madden NFL 2000 co-cover athlete (with John Madden); Pro Football Hall of Fame, Class of 2004
Eddie George – Madden NFL 2001
Marshall Faulk – Madden NFL 2003; Pro Football Hall of Fame, Class of 2011
Michael Vick – Madden NFL 2004
Ray Lewis – Madden NFL 2005
Donovan McNabb – Madden NFL 06
Shaun Alexander – Madden NFL 07
Vince Young – Madden NFL 08
Troy Polamalu – Madden NFL 10 co-cover athlete
Larry Fitzgerald – Madden NFL 10 co-cover athlete
Drew Brees – Madden NFL 11 cover athlete
Rod Woodson – Pro Football Hall of Fame, Class of 2009
Jerry Rice – Pro Football Hall of Fame, Class of 2006

What is new in Madden Ultimate Team 12?

All new collections with brand new reward cards! In Madden Ultimate Team 12, we wanted to make sure we had more players in the team collections since we now have expanded 70+ man rosters in Madden NFL 12!!
The reward cards are brand new for Madden Ultimate Team this year and these cards are NOT found in packs (only as rewards for finishing the collections).
In Madden NFL 11, we had 100+ collections. Expect more of the same in Madden NFL 12.
Brand new UI and interface in Madden Ultimate Team 12
Our art team did an outstanding job reworking the entire Madden Ultimate Team UI this year. We now have it streamlined it to be similar to our online and franchise menu systems.

MUT

So those are the major changes to Madden Ultimate Team this year. Excited yet? I am!

As you can see, we're committed to improving Madden Ultimate Team, giving you, the fans, your #1 most requested feature with Trades...and this is just the start.

When the game is released, we will be supporting Madden Ultimate Team all season long with great content and exclusive promos.

Last edited:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaun Alexander :facepalm: What a massive flopping waste of shit. But wtf with all this card shit? Im happy Im on the PS2 still, at least its about playing Football, and not some card game b.s. gimmick.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaun Alexander :facepalm: What a massive flopping waste of shit. But wtf with all this card shit? Im happy Im on the PS2 still, at least its about playing Football, and not some card game b.s. gimmick.

u dont have to play this mode. Just another game mode. EA just wants more money by people buying card packs

I tried this in madden 11....not a fan of it. So I will pass

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah that explains it. PS2 aint got that. But damn, the bastards need to make a new game for that then, and stop adding gimmicks.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Sadly, i think they still haven't upgraded online franchise mode.
I understand it's not played as much as the others, but at least add free agency. Or generate better rookies.
I hate it when we can draft WR that are 61 overall but have 98 speed. Then all the teams in the league have Hester-like kick/punt returners.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soundtrack for Madden 12

6 Foot 7 Foot – Lil Wayne featuring Cory Gunz
All Around The World – Theophilus London
Architects – Rise Against
Award Tour – A Tribe Called Quest
Back For More – Five Finger Death Punch
Boom – Snoop Dogg featuring T-Pain
Bridge Burning – Foo Fighters
Champion - Chipmunk featuring Chris Brown
Colours – Grouplove
Don’t Play Me Close - David Rush
Get Up - KoRn vs. Skrillex
Get The —- Up – Yelawolf
Ghetto Dreams – Common featuring Nas
I Want It All/We Will Rock You – Queen featuring Armageddon
Last Man Standing – Asher Roth featuring Akon
Make Some Noise – Beastie Boys
Mind Your Manners – Chiddy Bang featuring Icona Pop
Money for the Weekend – Alberta Cross
On Ya Mind – Mellowhype
Pass Out – Tinie Tempah
That Ain’t Classy – Classified
They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y) – Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sadly, i think they still haven't upgraded online franchise mode.
I understand it's not played as much as the others, but at least add free agency. Or generate better rookies.
I hate it when we can draft WR that are 61 overall but have 98 speed. Then all the teams in the league have Hester-like kick/punt returners.

They have kept the online information to be released last. They will talk about the online features in Mid july.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/07/08/online-franchise-mode-goes-untouched-for-madden-nfl-12

As soon as EA Sports announced all the improvements for Franchise mode back in May the questions started flowing in on whether those enhancements would apply to Online Franchise mode as well. Having avoided addressing the topic since EA Sports today finally admitted that Online Franchise has gotten absolutely no additions in Madden NFL 12.

When it comes to the tight schedule of an annual development cycle, we have to make tough decisions, and it became apparent as we continued to work through our campaign that there was no way to deliver a deep, fully connected Online Franchise experience that you deserve this year. Therefore, there will be no additions to Online Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12.

Last year EA announced that franchise as a whole hadn’t been worked on and now this time around it is Online Franchise – despite those improvements in the offline mode seemingly well designed to apply with the online structure. Though the company is now stating that the mode is a priority going forward it is hard to completely believe that after citing low usage numbers as the reason for not supporting it fully after launch in Madden 10, getting no attention in Madden 11, and now having been completely passed over in Madden 12.

That is Bullshit

Last edited:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the biggest reason why I haven't bought Madden in a long time. The franchise mode is terrible. I think if I am getting a football game this year it will be NCAA.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the biggest reason why I haven't bought Madden in a long time. The franchise mode is terrible. I think if I am getting a football game this year it will be NCAA.

the single player franchise HAS been overhauled....they just didnt touch the online stuff...

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
the single player franchise HAS been overhauled....they just didnt touch the online stuff...

I don't trust what has been a long neglected feature is suddenly going to be improved this year despite what they've said. I suppose if they actually do what they've said then it might be playable, but I am not holding my breath.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
More Bear vids...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvQGoABTcE]YouTube - ‪Madden NFL 12 Player Introductions Video PS3 IGN‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvswj7myvQ]YouTube - ‪Madden NFL 12 Touchdown Bears Video PS3 IGN‬‏[/ame]

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gus Johnson doesn't sound as exciting as he does IRL