Madden 12: Franchise Mode/game changes Thread

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lost pretty good to Kush lol. Im super rusty lol. But idk if anyone else is experiencing this but Im playing the game and i keep on getting connection problems when I'm trying to play online and then I get a loss when its 0 to 0. I play one of my friends and I'm fine or even another game online and I'm fine but then i play someone else and it lags on me. I have 3 out of 4 bars too for wifi and now I'm getting a new ethernet cable to start playing it that way now. My record now sucks because of this,I'm 1-7 when I should be 2-2(one game I was up and the rest were all at the beginning of the game 0 to 0). Idk if its EA because they say its my supposed connection when its really fine,unless now i need 100% perfect connection,this sucks =/

MidwayMobster

Da Member
Liked Posts:
are you playing on PS3 network or Xbox live? i get kicked off PS3 network all the time, but you get what you pay for.....$0

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Lost pretty good to Kush lol. Im super rusty lol. But idk if anyone else is experiencing this but Im playing the game and i keep on getting connection problems when I'm trying to play online and then I get a loss when its 0 to 0. I play one of my friends and I'm fine or even another game online and I'm fine but then i play someone else and it lags on me. I have 3 out of 4 bars too for wifi and now I'm getting a new ethernet cable to start playing it that way now. My record now sucks because of this,I'm 1-7 when I should be 2-2(one game I was up and the rest were all at the beginning of the game 0 to 0). Idk if its EA because they say its my supposed connection when its really fine,unless now i need 100% perfect connection,this sucks =/

ya I got a loss when my game froze. I dont really care though I dont take online to serious I hardly ever play online because network errors and I like custom sliders.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
ya I got a loss when my game froze. I dont really care though I dont take online to serious I hardly ever play online because network errors and I like custom sliders.

Where'd you get your sliders from? I keep adjusting them myself and I either blow out the opponent or they blow me out. Lol

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you playing on PS3 network or Xbox live? i get kicked off PS3 network all the time, but you get what you pay for.....$0

Im on xbox live and always have been except last year. Bought Madden 11 for PS3 last year and it was terrible so I went back to the 360 and now theres problems with that. I'm gonna wait awhile to play online again until this gets fixed and I get my ethernet cable.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sadly I do lol

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
wondering if someone who has madden 12 could write down/take pics of all dane sanzenbacher attribtes and info so I can create him in madden 11..

It take some work but I give out teh thanks if someone does this...

Last edited:

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those who have older maddens' (like me) and you want to create players on the team....that are not

Go here....FBG Madden Ratings----Powered By: The Sports Xchange

Rosters are of preseason FYI

I have an updated roster for Madden NFL 11, rosters up to date as of the 23rd of August. It includes all 1st rounders with some important 2nd rounders with all 2nd round NFC North Picks. The Bears have ALL draft picks and really the only players needed to be made for the Bears is Nick Reed, Winston Venable, and Urlacher's back up MLB. The roster is in my signature.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have an updated roster for Madden NFL 11, rosters up to date as of the 23rd of August. It includes all 1st rounders with some important 2nd rounders with all 2nd round NFC North Picks. The Bears have ALL draft picks and really the only players needed to be made for the Bears is Nick Reed, Winston Venable, and Urlacher's back up MLB. The roster is in my signature.

How do I upload this to my xbox?

BTW Im pretty sure Nick Reed is in the game as a FA...

Last edited:

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
dont own a flashdrive. Oh Well

So either you can but a 15$ flashdrive to get these updated rosters, and get REAL draft classes or you can pull out 60$ and buy Madden NFL 12. Personally if I were you I would just buy Madden NFL 12 because if I am being honest it is light years ahead of Madden NFL 11.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
85 I got a question for you. are you going to the James Dean festival this weekend in Fairmont?

I sell stuff at festivals like the James Dean. I didnt bring any authentic Bears jerseys to the James Dean. But next weekend I will be in Sheridan and will bring them if your interested . I will have Cutler, Walter, Gale, and maybe more authentic ones for $45.

The only jersey i brought today was a Superbowl Tom Brady and an Aaron Rodgers (the Rodgers wasn't authentic and i almost sold it) needless to say no body bought it. Looks like I will have to sell that Brady on Ebay.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
driving back home for the night I passed Frankfort lol made me think about the 85 bears. Is Sheridan closer to you?

Yes sheridan is southeast from frankfort

about a 30-40 min drive

Last edited: