Bulls -vs- Heat Game 2, Wednesday 8:30 EST

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I honestly believe that if we win this game, we win in 5.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a huge game for the Bulls. Win and go to Miami up 2-0 with a stranglehold on the series. Lose and the Heat have momentum going home. You demoralized them in game 1. Do it again and you can take the steam right out of the Heat.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is going to be a long day..

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvNDQkcqkfU&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received]YouTube - Chicago Bulls Intro Animation And Theme Song[/ame]

I like the part at 1:05

Meadows

Liked Posts:
Tompkinsville, KY [Hopefully Chicago, IL by Spring
Dennis Rodman will be presenting the game ball tonight.
Via ESPN

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We win this game and we can afford to split the games in Miami. We lose...it's still anyone's series. National media are still saying Miami's gonna win so today's the day to shut those fools up.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So ready for tonights game!

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
gonna be good, where do i start, wanna see how the Wades react. Matchups, they really think Big Z is gonna help em on the boards? if Lebum really is gonna guard DRose, lets get another one at home!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think Z will help them on the boards. He's always been a great rebounder but we still outrebounded them in the season series with Z. But what he makes up in rebounding, they lose in defense. Anthony is their energy, defense, hustle guy. Rose is going to torch Z when he goes to the basket.

I think its very important to attack the basket and try to get them in foul trouble. Lets try and get some home cooking going. I hope Deng, Boozer and Taj continue to play well. Combine that with Rose, we should win this one. I really hope we do because it makes watching the next two games a lot less stressful.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Coach Spo will continue to go with the starting lineup of Bibby-Wade-James-Bosh-Anthony Lets see what he does with the rotations though. Very important that the Bulls come out with the energy the ended the game with and limit the turnovers. No easy buckets please!

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm worried about the officiating for tonight's game. Wade and james keep saying they are gonna be a lot more aggressive and you know the league wants the series to go 6 or 7 games. If they call the game like last night's WCF (79 free throws, 55 personal fouls) the Bulls could be in trouble.

I expect this game to be close a lot longer than game 1 was, but I think with the home court crowd and the Bulls superior bench and ability to close out close games, the Bulls will pull it out in the end.

I'll predict ... Bulls by 5.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm worried about the officiating for tonight's game. Wade and james keep saying they are gonna be a lot more aggressive and you know the league wants the series to go 6 or 7 games. If they call the game like last night's WCF (79 free throws, 55 personal fouls) the Bulls could be in trouble.

I expect this game to be close a lot longer than game 1 was, but I think with the home court crowd and the Bulls superior bench and ability to close out close games, the Bulls will pull it out in the end.

I'll predict ... Bulls by 5.

As long as they stay in front of them, rebound, ball security and execute on offense with ball movement, the officiating shouldnt matter.

I say we get Deng going early and try to get LePrick in foul trouble.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IraHeatBeat Ira Winderman
Zydrunas Ilgauskas says he remains inactive and Erick Dampier not dressing, so inactives appear to be the same from Game 1, counting Pittman

I guess they expect LeBron and Wade to really help crash the boards. Need our guys to box out and make sure that doesnt happen.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm ready to kick some ass...on the scoreboard, on the floor, or both. f the heat. Bull Down.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I will need a stream for this game lol.. My work cut costs, and cut cable. Fuckers.