It's getting painful to watch them

OPWhiteSoxfan

Liked Posts:
What a shame. First week of June and this season is as Hawk would say OVER !!! Nice job Kenny, with a few breaks we got a chance to stay ahead of Cleveland and KC, give yourself a raise. Can you say 15 games out by All Star break? Go Hawks !!!!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
hopefully we make some trades just to see a change of pace.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I was getting optimistic after the 4-3 road trip and the beginning of the game on Monday.

They took care of that rather quickly.

It's so frustrating to be a fan of this team right now. I keep telling myself that they can't possibly be this bad all season, but it feels like they've set out to prove me wrong.

Jennifer

Liked Posts:
I promised someone from another board that I'd stop by and pay a visit here the next time the Tribe played the Sox.

What could be worse in life than listening to the woeful Tribe versus the equally woeful Sox playing on a Saturday night. Sigh!

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm traditionally a Cubs' fan but I like to see the White Sox do well too. Hopefully they turn it around.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
unfortunately the sentiment isn't isolated to the south side of town :(

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I'm like the guy that played 3rd base in the movie Major League when he was on the plane and had his blinds on...I can't bare to watch my beloved WS be made into such an embarrassment of a team. We can't hit, play D, play small ball big ballany damn ball shit and the worse part about it is we make everyone look like Cy freakin Young and let bottom feeders with half our salary roll just roll on us!!!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
good win last night!