1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
LOL

sony

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard a while back that they won't bring it online until the entire world's PSN is back up. There are credit card companies in Japan preventing the PSN coming back up in Japan because they fear more hacks will happen. Until those credit card companies back off and allows the PSN to be turned on in country, there probably will be no Store for a while.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
PSN Fully Restored By This Friday - PS3 News at IGN

Sony said today it will fully restore PlayStation Network and Qriocity services in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia - excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea - by the end of this week. Service updates for Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will be available at a later date.

Full restoration for PSN includes:

- Full functionality on PlayStation Store

- In-game commerce

- Ability to redeem vouchers and codes

- Full functionality on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs

- Full functionality on Media Go

"We have been conducting additional testing and further security verification of our commerce functions in order to bring the PlayStation Network completely back online so that our fans can again enjoy the first class entertainment experience they have come to love," said Kazuo Hirai, Executive Deputy President, Sony Corporation. "We appreciate the patience and support shown during this time."

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want my free stuff

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Store is back up. Welcome Back program is not up and running yet though. Going through the final stages of testing right now.