1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
:smh:

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Id like to see a jeopardy type bonus question. Where the creator of this game chooses someone to a wager question.

Someone can choose not to do, and if he doesnt then someone else is chosen to try it. The Person can wager any amount of points that they have already.(15 for example would be max I could wager) If someone gets the right answer they win that amount they wagered. If they get it wrong they lose the amount they wagered, (example: I could go to 30 points or down to 0 depending if I got the right answer)

It would have to be a somewhat difficult question though. Something that the person may not find through google or where ever. The question could NOT be about any person on this board as well

Maybe as far as time limit It would have to be answered before the next round begins. If the person does not get the question in time they lose the amount they wagered as well.

Just a suggestion

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ooops on the cereal part lol. I think I meant to type Cheerios, but cereal came out instead.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ooops on the cereal part lol. I think I meant to type Cheerios, but cereal came out instead.

lulz i thought u were being smart...it was only a couple of points...

plenty of chances left

i think i'm going to go with having five more sets

top 8 out of 16 will go on to the postseason(i will adjust accordingly if we lose people)

after the first set of the postseason, i take the top 4 out of 8, then the 2 out of 4, then the highest of the two

after every postseason set, the score resets at zero, meaning you get no advantage for having a great round the first time

if you dont like that format or have other postseason suggestions please let me know

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Id like to see a jeopardy type bonus question. Where the creator of this game chooses someone to a wager question.

Someone can choose not to do, and if he doesnt then someone else is chosen to try it. The Person can wager any amount of points that they have already.(15 for example would be max I could wager) If someone gets the right answer they win that amount they wagered. If they get it wrong they lose the amount they wagered, (example: I could go to 30 points or down to 0 depending if I got the right answer)

It would have to be a somewhat difficult question though. Something that the person may not find through google or where ever. The question could NOT be about any person on this board as well

Maybe as far as time limit It would have to be answered before the next round begins. If the person does not get the question in time they lose the amount they wagered as well.

Just a suggestion
hmmm thats interesting...i may consider using that in the postseason or as something bonus in the middle of the regular season

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
lulz i thought u were being smart...it was only a couple of points...

plenty of chances left

i think i'm going to go with having five more sets

top 8 out of 16 will go on to the postseason(i will adjust accordingly if we lose people)

after the first set of the postseason, i take the top 4 out of 8, then the 2 out of 4, then the highest of the two

after every postseason set, the score resets at zero, meaning you get no advantage for having a great round the first time

if you dont like that format or have other postseason suggestions please let me know

How would the scoring work for the finals? Would everyone still answer? Itd be kind of hard with just 2 people

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How would the scoring work for the finals? Would everyone still answer? Itd be kind of hard with just 2 people

so you'd rather no one be eliminated and take the highest person after 3 sets?

that sounds pretty good...i kind of like the jeapordy idea as well, but i may modify it somehow

i got plenty of time to think about it:shifty:

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is garbage! My answers were awesome!

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
so you'd rather no one be eliminated and take the highest person after 3 sets?

that sounds pretty good...i kind of like the jeapordy idea as well, but i may modify it somehow

i got plenty of time to think about it:shifty:

Or everyone could just answer but only the people that are left in would be competing ... I've just never done this before so I didnt know how the finals would work with just 2 people...

What did you guys do last time?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is garbage! My answers were awesome!

lawl its about answering the question everyone else would answer.....but its not like all the question were serious....thats why i put the dero question on there

i may do some bonus stuff in the middle of the season that may be worth some points but i'd only allow the first four people who sign up to do it or something like that

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or everyone could just answer but only the people that are left in would be competing ... I've just never done this before so I didnt know how the finals would work with just 2 people...

What did you guys do last time?

i have never completed it on this site because people wouldnt get their answers in lol

but i have done it on another site and what they do is take top 10 people and reset the scores and then after like 3 weeks the top person is the winner...but thats like 10 out of like 40 people

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well again you gotta think about what people on a chicago board would answer

a DH..ok well there's a pretty well known DH in Chicago..plays for the Sox

Adam dunn...boom 10 points

a large city...

ummm..CHEEEECAGGGGGGOOOO

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah for some reason I used NYC for the large city....I clearly was not thinking straight when I answered some of these questions.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When does set 2 start?

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha yea I dont know why I put ortiz for a DH. Still garbage! haha

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
plus when everyone has similar answers its easier for me to get scoring done...

set 2 will probably be tomorrow

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha yea I dont know why I put ortiz for a DH. Still garbage! haha
lol. Same mistake as me. Figured him or Ramirez was more well known or something. Not one to pay attention to baseball.