Sheep set 1 standings

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bonus Questions: If you plan on doing this, then by all right, it should go to those at the bottom of the points list. A 4th Quarter Comeback in a sense. But they select a category to answer from. Playoffs: I'd go with the 8 advance till 2 in the finals format. But everyone playing would have to continue to answer. Of course, you could have a finale with the top 4 instead of 2. But there is another format in mind, just gotta post it in another post as Im out of room lol

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Playoff Scenario 2: Top 8 advance to Playoffs. Week 1: Top 3 from the Season obtains a Bye week. The remaining 5 compete, top 3 from that round advancing. Week 2: Top 6 compete for top 4 spots. Week 3/Finals:At this point, now its just to decide if theres 2 or 4 in the Finals. If 4, straight to Finals. If 2, Week 3 continues onto another week, being the Finals. Hows that sound?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bonus Questions: If you plan on doing this, then by all right, it should go to those at the bottom of the points list. A 4th Quarter Comeback in a sense. But they select a category to answer from. Playoffs: I'd go with the 8 advance till 2 in the finals format. But everyone playing would have to continue to answer. Of course, you could have a finale with the top 4 instead of 2. But there is another format in mind, just gotta post it in another post as Im out of room lol

but if only the people at the bottom get a chance at bonus points..then people who are higher up will think its unfair..atleast thats imo...although i think taking the bottom 4 people and having one trivia question and the first one to answer it correctly wins....and you'd have to answer it correctly the first time...and you cant use google..so that makes it really hard but it will be worth a good chunk of points.....since im now thinking about doing 6 sets....i think after set 3 will be a good time to do the bonus questions....or is that too early

i like your postseason ideas i may try to take some of your ideas and incorporate them into mine...i kind of like the jeapordy thing as well....maybe do that for the finale instead of another set of questions

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
but if only the people at the bottom get a chance at bonus points..then people who are higher up will think its unfair..atleast thats imo...although i think taking the bottom 4 people and having one trivia question and the first one to answer it correctly wins....and you'd have to answer it correctly the first time...and you cant use google..so that makes it really hard but it will be worth a good chunk of points.....since im now thinking about doing 6 sets....i think after set 3 will be a good time to do the bonus questions....or is that too early

i like your postseason ideas i may try to take some of your ideas and incorporate them into mine...i kind of like the jeapordy thing as well....maybe do that for the finale instead of another set of questions

fwiw, you'll need a better format...b/c i'd use google... :shifty:...

maybe have the ones that qualify answer a more difficult/broad question and have the bottom four all guess at the majority answer...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fwiw, you'll need a better format...b/c i'd use google... :shifty:...

maybe have the ones that qualify answer a more difficult/broad question and have the bottom four all guess at the majority answer...

hmmm ok so have like the top 4 answer a question and then the bottom 4 try to figure out which answer was the most common among them?

i think it should be the first person who answers....in other words...if the first person that answers gets it right...then they get the bonus points...but if they get it wrong...than the other 3 in the bottom have a chance to figure out the most common answer...you only get one shot at it...so being the first right answer wins...but also waiting for someone to answer could help you if they get it wrong and you can eliminate one answer...hmmmm i like it

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
To say google wouldnt be used, well, we all know it would be. Besides, wouldnt be cheating as the answers are based upon our opinions. As for others claiming it'd be unfair if the bonus questions went to the bottom 4, we'd have to ask everyone their opinion. Personally, i dont think it would be as it creates a 2nd chance element to the game. Of course, depends on how many points its worth. It cant be where last place can over take 1st. But enough to be competitive to make the top 8 with 3 sets remaining.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To say google wouldnt be used, well, we all know it would be. Besides, wouldnt be cheating as the answers are based upon our opinions. As for others claiming it'd be unfair if the bonus questions went to the bottom 4, we'd have to ask everyone their opinion. Personally, i dont think it would be as it creates a 2nd chance element to the game. Of course, depends on how many points its worth. It cant be where last place can over take 1st. But enough to be competitive to make the top 8 with 3 sets remaining.

see my previous post

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will the order be based upon their position? I would think it would be since theres no guarantee that those 4 would be on at the same time as the question is posted. Though, Jeopardy style is trivia, this is more like Family Feud as its based on opinions lol

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i hadnt thought of that.....but if we go with that...then lower people will be scrambling for 4th to last....

i like my idea...first come first serve...it wont be a huge advantage because i wont make the question and possible answers too easy....you would only get one shot

and i would make an announcement and try to find a time when all 4 are on...

Last edited:

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i hadnt thought of that.....but if we go with that...then lower people will be scrambling for 4th to last....

i like my idea...first come first serve...it wont be a huge advantage because i wont make the question and possible answers too easy....you would only get one shot

and i would make an announcement and try to find a time when all 4 are on...

how about everyone can answer but the person that answers first gets the most points then the 2nd person to get the question right also gets points but not as much as the first person and so on..

does that make any sense? im not even sure if im following what you guys are talking about.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how about everyone can answer but the person that answers first gets the most points then the 2nd person to get the question right also gets points but not as much as the first person and so on..

does that make any sense? im not even sure if im following what you guys are talking about.

no it makes perfect sense

i like that idea as well...the reason i was thinking about only giving it to the bottom 4 is so they can have a chance to compete

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
no it makes perfect sense

i like that idea as well...the reason i was thinking about only giving it to the bottom 4 is so they can have a chance to compete

well the bottom 4 should just get their game up... :smug2:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ya i havent set anything in stone yet(or blood:shifty:)

but we'll see what happens

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why even have playoffs? Just have an 8 week season winner take all.

Then start over again. Playoffs seem way too difficult.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why even have playoffs? Just have an 8 week season winner take all.

Then start over again. Playoffs seem way too difficult.
we did a playoffs on the other site..but ya if i cant come up with a system that's what i might end up doing...but i'll still have bonus stuff....i just dont want people who are stuck in like near last to have to keep playing until week 8