Sheep Round 2 Results and Standings

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shouldnt be to many bonus opportunities though, rather defeats the integrity of what the game is based upon. Which is 'skill' in predictive/opinionated answering. Which is a challenge in itself.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Shouldnt be to many bonus opportunities though, rather defeats the integrity of what the game is based upon. Which is 'skill' in predictive/opinionated answering. Which is a challenge in itself.

exactly bonus points should only be for the people that have played every week for 8 weeks but still are in last or out of the playoffs or however this shit is working..

getting points for teh thanks is total bullshit. extra points need to first of all be harder to earn then then the real points you get by knowing which answer will be the most popular. im sorry if you dont answer earth for the planet question you dont deserve a god damn point. earth is the most popular answer by fucking far. get your game up people. sorry if you suck balls at this game but that doesnt mean you deserve extra points for teh thanks, or getting your answers in before other people do.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im so giving you a + in the Survivor game lol

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
exactly bonus points should only be for the people that have played every week for 8 weeks but still are in last or out of the playoffs or however this shit is working..

getting points for teh thanks is total bullshit. extra points need to first of all be harder to earn then then the real points you get by knowing which answer will be the most popular. im sorry if you dont answer earth for the planet question you dont deserve a god damn point. earth is the most popular answer by fucking far. get your game up people. sorry if you suck balls at this game but that doesnt mean you deserve extra points for teh thanks, or getting your answers in before other people do.

i was never planning on giving points for teh thankz...i was kidding

and no i havent decided on a playoffs thing yet...and yes im still keeping the bonus points for getting your answers early...as well as teh funniez bonus points(the 1-5 funny thing which you will probably get a 5 on so i wouldnt be too mad about that)

but i guess that'll be pretty much it...i just want to give some motivation for people who are in the bottom to keep playing...i dont want the bottom to drop out....

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
alright sounds good.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you bottom guys dont feel bad...i just fucking bombed the first week of sheep on another site....

i put north america instead of north carolina(it's a duke board):obama: