Official More Changes Thread...

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well we needs this because this is getting ridiclous with all moves. well here is the lates lineup changes for Saturday's game. But nothing with Lee, ARAM or Theriot.

Kosuke Fukudome and Geovany Soto out. Koyie Hill and Tyler Colvin in.

I am happy to see Colvin in but not thrill to see Hill in, he will at least be 8th. I also expect Castro to be 2nd today with Theriot on the bench.

Thoughts?

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Great, now if Colvin goes 0-3 with a walk, he'll be riding pine for another 3-4 weeks.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
He's riding the pine with some good hitting off the bench. So hey, why not?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Will, dude...quit your bitching. I know you're a die-hard and hope for the best in every single situation...but at this point, I hope we DO fire Lou, and I hope they call you and ask for who you want to coach us. And when that guy fails miserably due to the lack of decent talent, not "line-up changes"...then maybe at least you can stfu about the coaching staff.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
No matter who coaches this team (with this roster) is going to fail due to lack of talent.

That being said, they wouldn't be so God awful if someone with a sack would come in here and shake things up. Someone for example, who wouldn't accept someone jogging to 1st on a ground ball.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
someone jogging to 1st on a ground ball.

That has upset me more than anything this year. The lack of hustle by more than a handful of players. The only person I haven't seen do it so far this year is Castro who runs hard every time down to first. I would think the other players might follow his lead regardless if he is a rookie or not. I'm even getting sick of it from Theriot and to me he usually can't do no wrong.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Haha. Byrd normally hustles out of the box but I understand what you're saying. Theriot has become one of many goats on this team to me. The fact that he didn't take a walk in May is grounds for perma-benching to me. I used to love what he brought to this team, but he has over-stayed his welcome on the North Side to me.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i bet colvin becomes everyday player...i hope fontenot starts over theriot to....

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fontenot is not an every-day player. IMO he struggles being a part-time player. He can't sustain any offense (not that the rest of them can) and his defense is avg. at best.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe Ozzie and Lou should switch teams. It'd make things interesting for the rest of the summer anyway.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team does have talent but you need to know where to put them in the lineup and Lou doesn't. Like Lee, Ramirez and Theriot for instance. I would keep Lee in because of his defense but the other need to go.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This team does have talent but you need to know where to put them in the lineup and Lou doesn't. Like Lee, Ramirez and Theriot for instance. I would keep Lee in because of his defense but the other need to go.

Waldo, dude. If your two best offensive players aren't producing, you're not gonna win. I don't care what you do. Hell, take A-Roid and Tex off of the Yankees, they're gonna struggle...and they're the Yankees! We've got two players that need to be carrying us, and they're dragging us down. You can switch the line-up as many times as you want, but you have to keep Lee and A-Ram in...b/c they're gonna have to hit their way out of a slump if we're gonna compete.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs are done.... Cards starting to win and we wont get back over 500...Now i cant wait to start Selling pieces to get younger...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
With Soto out, I got to go pick up a Catcher in Fantasy Baseball.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Time to move Wells back to the bullpen and groom Cashner to start.

CarlosSilva

Liked Posts:
If Ozzie went to the North Side and Lou went to the White Sox, I would laugh the whole day.

In all seriousness Zambrano should have stayed in the pen IMO and Cashner should start.