Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Although I like bobferg's bench a little more, Bnb's starters are just too good.

BnB.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bulls and Bears

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
BnB

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In this matchup I feel like I have the advantage at the 2, 4 and bench.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
poll added.

Vote in the poll if you already voted in a post

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BNB, imo...but I think it's closer than a lot think. Howard getting in foul trouble makes it a different game with Kaman coming in...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BNB has one of the best starting lineups in our draft imo

Reactions: BNB

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People are really underrating how good my team is.

Do you know Kevin Love out rebounded Dwight by a board a game?

And Bogut also out rebounds Gasol by a board a game.

Or the fact Andrew Bogut lead the league in blocks per game.

Bargnani was the 16th leading scorer in the NBA last year, and he rolls of the bench. Nick Young also, outscores and outshoots Ginobili, comes off my bench.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People are really underrating how good my team is.

Do you know Kevin Love out rebounded Dwight by a board a game?

And Bogut also out rebounds Gasol by a board a game.

Or the fact Andrew Bogut lead the league in blocks per game.

Bargnani was the 16th leading scorer in the NBA last year, and he rolls of the bench. Nick Young also, outscores and outshoots Ginobili, comes off my bench.
Part of the reason Love gets so many rebounds is because his team doesn't make any shots and he just gobbles up offensive rebounds. Howard and Gasol are also just much better players than Love and Bogut. Not to say they aren't good in their own right, just that others are better.

Nick Young is a chucker on a bad team. That's a recipe for outshooting and outscoring a smart player like Ginobili on a good team where he doesn't have to chuck shots.

Reactions: BNB

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Part of the reason Love gets so many rebounds is because his team doesn't make any shots and he just gobbles up offensive rebounds. Howard and Gasol are also just much better players than Love and Bogut. Not to say they aren't good in their own right, just that others are better.

Nick Young is a chucker on a bad team. That's a recipe for outshooting and outscoring a smart player like Ginobili on a good team where he doesn't have to chuck shots.

Love averages only a half an offensive rebound more then Howard.... so your logic is off, or else you are also saying Howard only gets rebounds since his team sucks and can't hit shots.

Young maybe a chucker, but he still scores more efficiently then Ginobili... a higher shooting % everywhere except for the line.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Love averages only a half an offensive rebound more then Howard.... so your logic is off, or else you are also saying Howard only gets rebounds since his team sucks and can't hit shots.

Young maybe a chucker, but he still scores more efficiently then Ginobili... a higher shooting % everywhere except for the line.

please...lol..do not argue young vs. ginobili because they are relatively close PPG wise

young plays little to no defense,is a terrible rebounder, a bad passer, and plays on a bad team

ginobili is a good defender,not a great rebounder, but a very good passer,and is the main reason the spurs were so good this year

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
please...lol..do not argue young vs. ginobili because they are relatively close PPG wise

young plays little to no defense,is a terrible rebounder, a bad passer, and plays on a bad team

ginobili is a good defender,not a great rebounder, but a very good passer,and is the main reason the spurs were so good this year

I'm not comparing them...... I am saying that my bench absolutely owns his, and used the fact that my 10th round pick coming off my bench outscores and shoots at a high percentage then the other teams starter.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't say your bench owns mine.

Kyle Lowry is a very good player. he's the biggest reason why the Rockets got rid of Aaron Brooks, the guy who averaged 20 PPG a year ago for the rockets.

Lowry is a good rebounder for a PG, a good passer and can score a little. Can also defend.

Matthews is a good defender, shot over 40% from the 3 point line and was a big reson why the Blazers made the playoffs when Roy went down.

Boris diaw is like a swiss knife. He can do everything. Pass, shoot, rebound, take it to the hole, etc.

Ibaka is an insane shot blocker, a good rebounder and efficent scorer.

Kaman was a 18/10 guy and an all-star a year ago but dealt with nagging injuries last season.

I think my bench is pretty solid.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No, Howard gets rebounds because he's a good rebounder. Love is also a good rebounder. But percentage wise, the Magic make more shots than the TWolves do. Thus the rebounding percentage of Howard is probably better than that of Love. The difference is like having 25 offensive rebounds available and getting 6 and having 35 offensive rebounds and grabbing 10.

And Ginobili can do way more than just score, that's why he went in like round 4 and Young went in round 10. Ginobili is better.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, Howard gets rebounds because he's a good rebounder. Love is also a good rebounder. But percentage wise, the Magic make more shots than the TWolves do. Thus the rebounding percentage of Howard is probably better than that of Love. The difference is like having 25 offensive rebounds available and getting 6 and having 35 offensive rebounds and grabbing 10.

And Ginobili can do way more than just score, that's why he went in like round 4 and Young went in round 10. Ginobili is better.

And the magic are a better defensive team then the Wolves, so Howard has more oppertunity to grab defensive rebounds since the magic have a better defensive field goal %. SO again... your logic is pretty flawed.

The point is Kevin Love is the best rebounder in the NBA.

And of course Ginobili is better then Nick Young..... I never said he isn't. I just said off the bench I bring in a guy who scores more and with a better efficiency then his starter at the same position.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And the magic are a better defensive team then the Wolves, so Howard has more oppertunity to grab defensive rebounds since the magic have a better defensive field goal %. SO again... your logic is pretty flawed.

The point is Kevin Love is the best rebounder in the NBA.

And of course Ginobili is better then Nick Young..... I never said he isn't. I just said off the bench I bring in a guy who scores more and with a better efficiency then his starter at the same position.
Off the bench teams bring in a guy that has better efficiency than the Bulls' starter at the SG position. Doesn't really do a lot of them that much good now does it. ;) Not saying...just saying.

And Kevin Love averaged .6 defensive rebounds and .5 offensive rebounds more than Howard during the season. That just tells me that he's a better defensive rebounder and Howard is a better offensive rebounder. I won't argue who's the best because it doesn't really matter. One rebound doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.