1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think Scottiepippen1994 has passed Dero for funniest poster :shifty:

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The 2011 Bulls definately would not have the best record in the league and would probabely be a seventh or 8th seed if lucky...The league played much better defense and was much more physical in the 90s...:obama:

You're out of your mind on that one, Pip.

The Atlanta Hawks, a complete fluke, were the No. 1 seed in East that year. They weren't nearly as good before, not nearly as good since (except for 97, they were solid, but a completely different team except for Blaylock).

The 2011 Bulls probably wouldn't have a better record than Seattle. They were a fun team. But obviously not too great as they were the first-ever No. 1 seed to lose to an 8 seed.

The No. 1 seed in the East (Atlanta) lost to 5th seeded Indiana. 5th seeded Indiana swept the 4th seeded Orlando Magic, who had homecourt.

To say the 2011 Bulls would be a 7th or 8th seed is insane.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
his posts make my head hurt..who the fuck writes in one long paragraph

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
scottiepippen1994, you can keep your DVDs but I would like the name of your pot supplier.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
wait did this dude say olajuwon<pippen?

Hakeem 93-94:27.3 PPG,11.9 RPG,3.7 BPG,.528 FG 14.3 WS MVP title

Pippen 93-94:22.3 PPG,8.7 RPG,5.6APG,.490 FG 11.2 WS no MVP no title

i hope you are kidding

Olajuwon is the better player overall. He won 2 titles as the clear main guy. Scottie as the main guy, didn't handle the pressure well.

But in terms of MVP voting in 1994. A case could be made for Pippen. The Bulls lose the greatest player ever and still win 55 games. Only 2 less than the year before with MJ.

I remember the Sun-Times picking them as a 6th seed that year in their preseason preview.

There was a game, right after the West coast trip - which Pippen missed because of an ankle injury, I believe - against Phoenix and Pippen came back earlier than expected and the Bulls blew them out at home. That win catapulted the Bulls to a huge winning stretch.

But Pippen had his bad stretches that probably cost him the MVP. There was a stretch of games at home, I want to say right before the all-star break, where the Bulls lost 4 of 6 or 3 of 4 at home to teams they should have beat. After one of those games Pippen called Bulls fans racist for booing them. :shrug: I think that was also the same year he got a arrested for having the gun in his car. Not a good PR year for Pip.

Then there was a game late in the season vs Boston - who sucked. And the Bulls, with the No. 1 seed on the line (not in that game, but it would have put them in position), lost to Boston in overtime. Pippen choked on 2 free throws at the end of regulation. Then Will Purdue went on to get torched by a 43-year-old Robert Parish in overtime. Bulls lost the game and lost their chance at the No. 1 seed.

I love Pippen, but he's just not a clutch player. He's great for 47 minutes. That's the difference between him and Hakeem.

Anyone who doubts Olajuwon's greatness just needs to watch the 1995 NBA playoffs. One of the greatest playoff runs I've ever seen - including Jordan.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You're out of your mind on that one, Pip.

The Atlanta Hawks, a complete fluke, were the No. 1 seed in East that year. They weren't nearly as good before, not nearly as good since (except for 97, they were solid, but a completely different team except for Blaylock).

The 2011 Bulls probably wouldn't have a better record than Seattle. They were a fun team. But obviously not too great as they were the first-ever No. 1 seed to lose to an 8 seed.

The No. 1 seed in the East (Atlanta) lost to 5th seeded Indiana. 5th seeded Indiana swept the 4th seeded Orlando Magic, who had homecourt.

To say the 2011 Bulls would be a 7th or 8th seed is insane.
Trading Dominique Wilkins was the most disrespectful idiotic move in atlanta history especilly when it was dominiques best chance left at a ring...Danny Manning sure screwed them when he left them after that season...That's what they get...Dominique had 2 good seasons left in him and if they kept them they probabely would of went farther in the playoffs...Buut yes, you stand correct about Atlanta having the best record, but they certainly were not the best team....

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Olajuwon is the better player overall. He won 2 titles as the clear main guy. Scottie as the main guy, didn't handle the pressure well.

But in terms of MVP voting in 1994. A case could be made for Pippen. The Bulls lose the greatest player ever and still win 55 games. Only 2 less than the year before with MJ.

I remember the Sun-Times picking them as a 6th seed that year in their preseason preview.

There was a game, right after the West coast trip - which Pippen missed because of an ankle injury, I believe - against Phoenix and Pippen came back earlier than expected and the Bulls blew them out at home. That win catapulted the Bulls to a huge winning stretch.

But Pippen had his bad stretches that probably cost him the MVP. There was a stretch of games at home, I want to say right before the all-star break, where the Bulls lost 4 of 6 or 3 of 4 at home to teams they should have beat. After one of those games Pippen called Bulls fans racist for booing them. :shrug: I think that was also the same year he got a arrested for having the gun in his car. Not a good PR year for Pip.

Then there was a game late in the season vs Boston - who sucked. And the Bulls, with the No. 1 seed on the line (not in that game, but it would have put them in position), lost to Boston in overtime. Pippen choked on 2 free throws at the end of regulation. Then Will Purdue went on to get torched by a 43-year-old Robert Parish in overtime. Bulls lost the game and lost their chance at the No. 1 seed.

I love Pippen, but he's just not a clutch player. He's great for 47 minutes. That's the difference between him and Hakeem.

Anyone who doubts Olajuwon's greatness just needs to watch the 1995 NBA playoffs. One of the greatest playoff runs I've ever seen - including Jordan.

Pippen was clutch defensively and we had enough clutch scorers on our squad to handle the Rockets...I truely belive the Bulls would of at least brought Houston 7 games or won in six..In our 2 regualr eason meetings with Houston, the Bulls lost a very close game without pippn and in there win they won with pippen...The first game against houston the bulls didn't have Pippen......Noow if Drexler would of been there in 94 then I think they would of beat the bulls...Back to the knicks, please watch the series again and you'll understand that the bulls truely were the better team..That series would have been the Bulls toughest challenge in there whole playoff appearance..much tougher matchups for the bulls against the knicks and ruff play...the knicks series was much tougher than the houston series would of been..Hue Hollins is the piece of shit inside of the paper bag that I set on fire that was on your porch last night.The knicks were sore losers and hacks..They got away with murder and that bad carma for there actions caught up with them in Houston with the Starks game where he had the worst shooting performance I have ever seen to date...The knicks got what they deserved because the good lord felt thety shouldn't have been in the finals in the first place...The devil himself wanted to embarees them harder in the finals and he shoved pitch forks up there asss...

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
his posts make my head hurt..who the fuck writes in one long paragraph

How can that be?????? you have no heart son...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZPspxJ4jw]‪kali ma‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Pippen was clutch defensively and we had enough clutch scorers on our squad to handle the Rockets...I truely belive the Bulls would of at least brought Houston 7 games or won in six..In our 2 regualr eason meetings with Houston, the Bulls lost by a point and in there win they won by 12...The first game against houston the bulls didn't have Pippen......Noow if Drexler would of been there in 94 then I think they would of beat the bulls...Back to the knicks, please watch the series again and you'll understand that the bulls truely were the better team..That series would have been the Bulls toughest challenge in there whole playoff appearance..much tougher matchups for the bulls against the knicks and ruff play...the knicks series was much tougher than the houston series would of been..Hue Hollins is the piece of shit inside of the paper bag that I set on fire that was on your porch last night.The knicks were sore losers and hacks..They got away with murder and that bad carma for there actions caught up with them in Houston with the Starks game where he had the worst shooting performance I have ever seen to date...The knicks got what they deserved because the good lord felt thety shouldn't have been in the finals in the first place...The devil himself wanted to embarees them harder in the finals and he shoved pitch forks up there asss...

The Knicks were the better team. If not for Kukoc, the Knicks go up 3-0 in that series. And I hope you are kidding bringing the "Good Lord" into the conversation...lol.

Pippen was not the best player in the league, top 5? Yes, But Hakeem and Robinson were better players.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing most people remember about Scottie Pippen in 1994 is him refusing to go back into the game in Game 3(?) of that Knicks' series...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The thing most people remember about Scottie Pippen in 1994 is him refusing to go back into the game in Game 3(?) of that Knicks' series...

The thing people will most remeber about RamiTheBullsFan is his multiple latenight partying and dancing at the Blue Oyster with his boyfriend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc]‪Blue Oyster Bar‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:elephant:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The thing people will most remeber about RamiTheBullsFan is his multiple latenight partying and dancing at the Blue Oyster with his boyfriend.

‪Blue Oyster Bar‬‏ - YouTube

:elephant:

Blue Oyster or not...

Dude is right though, had it not been for Toni Kukoc, Pippen's career in Chicago would have been OVER!!!!! Bill Cartwright cried after that game...told Scottie that no teammate had ever done that to him. His career here was done...no way he overcomes that.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you let them play with the old or the new rules?

I think it could make a difference! I don´t know how Derrick would play without the handcheck rule. If the 94 Bulls put Pippen on Rose I don´t see the 2011 Bulls scoring enough. Plus the 1994 Bulls were a much better shooting team than the 2011 Bulls. Doesn´t make it easier for the 2011 team.

I think I would take the 1994 Bulls in 5.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Do you let them play with the old or the new rules?

I think it could make a difference! I don´t know how Derrick would play without the handcheck rule. If the 94 Bulls put Pippen on Rose I don´t see the 2011 Bulls scoring enough. Plus the 1994 Bulls were a much better shooting team than the 2011 Bulls. Doesn´t make it easier for the 2011 team.

I think I would take the 1994 Bulls in 5.

Thank you..There is no way the 2011 Bulls would win especially in the old school rules...Boozer would have a career ending injury quick. Cartwright woul elbow the shit out of Noah. B.J Armstrong was an excellant defender and the best percentage shooter at the time. He would give Rose some problems. Peter Myers would smash Bogans and brewer. Korver would just have to sit down and stay on the bench.Kerr was a much better shooter than Korver ever will be..Pippen would destroy Deng. Deng probabely wouldn't score a point on Pippen and Dengs defense would be worthless on Pippen...The 94 Bulls also had too many bigs for the 2011 Bulls to cope with Wennington,Scott Williams,Will Perdue,Bill Cartwright,Grant,Blount and Cartwright. Pippen would probabely guard Rose and Tony Kucoc would easily out play Deng....As a matter of fact, The 94 Bulls were tougher than the 2011 Heat so there is no way that the 2011 Bulss can logically beat the 1994 Bulls..Period...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Blue Oyster or not...

Dude is right though, had it not been for Toni Kukoc, Pippen's career in Chicago would have been OVER!!!!! Bill Cartwright cried after that game...told Scottie that no teammate had ever done that to him. His career here was done...no way he overcomes that.

There is somthing you fail to realize playboy...Without Pippen there wouldn't have been any playoff in 94 for the Bulls..He immediately apologized to the team and they forgave him.Most players would of fell off but Pippen picked himself ight up and in game 4 single handedly killed the knicks.Scottie was human and was dealt a lot of pressure carrying the Bulls and asked to fill Jordans shoes in which he lead them to 55 wins, only 2 less wins than the year before with Jordan..Scottie was a great leader and helped Kucoc adapt to the NBA quick.Everyone on the team including Phil Jackson had the upmost respect for Scottie and still do today.He was everyones favorrite teammate.. .Jordan might not of came back without his partner..He refused to let bulls management to trade Pippen for Kemp in 95..Jordan call Pippen his MVP..Why don't you ask Michael Jordan aboout Scottie's character..There would not of been three more championships if you were the general manager in 94 MR.hefna..

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you..There is no way the 2011 Bulls would win especially in the old school rules...Boozer would have a career ending injury quick. Cartwright woul elbow the shit out of Noah. B.J Armstrong was an excellant defender and the best percentage shooter at the time. He would give Rose some problems. Peter Myers would smash Bogans and brewer. Korver would just have to sit down and stay on the bench.Kerr was a much better shooter than Korver ever will be..Pippen would destroy Deng. Deng probabely wouldn't score a point on Pippen and Dengs defense would be worthless on Pippen...The 94 Bulls also had too many bigs for the 2011 Bulls to cope with Wennington,Scott Williams,Will Perdue,Bill Cartwright,Grant,Blount and Cartwright. Pippen would probably guard Rose and Tony Kucoc would easily out play Deng....As a matter of fact, The 94 Bulls were tougher than the 2011 Heat so there is no way that the 2011 Bulss can logically beat the 1994 Bulls..Period...

Well, I didn´t mean to say the 94 Bulls would destroy the 2011 Bulls. I think it still would be close games. And I also don´t think the players in the NBA were tougher than today. (Maybe you could make that point for a Miami team. :D )

I just think the 94 Bulls have a little edge in the little things which decide games. There are more players on the roster who can make shots. With a player like Kukoc who can play SG,SF and PF you are also more flexible. And Tony is a better second scoring option than Deng or Boozer are.

But like today the 2011 Bulls are close in beating teams like the 94 Bulls or the 2011 Heat. They just need a scoring SG and one ore two more bench players who can score and defend. Not like Brewer and Korver where every one only does one thing.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd0ZFrb7y0]‪Scottie Pippen dunks on Patrick Ewing‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kukoc saved Pippen's ass from getting traded.

Do you really think his teammates would have been so quick to forgive if they hadn't won that game?

Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.