RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
On a sidenote: I think Derrick Rose is more valuable to the 2011 Bulls than Scottie Pippen is tho the 1994 Bulls!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPnkOOMjOt8]‪Bulls Knicks Brawl - 1994 Playoffs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The league wa tougher..Only 2 peaople were ejected for that..The big differance between rivalrys back then and today is that it was more than basketball, the players on other teams really didn't personally like there opponants..The 2011 Bulls roster of players are too nice..They would get ran over because they wouldn't be used to playing such physical basketball and would get too banged up against a more physically and mentally tougher 94 Bulls...The 94 Bulls treated games like a war..

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
On a sidenote: I think Derrick Rose is more valuable to the 2011 Bulls than Scottie Pippen is tho the 1994 Bulls!

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Pippen was the best all around player and team leader other than Jordan that the Bulls ever had......Back to the arguement on why the 94 Bulls would beat 2011 Bulls is that it would be 3 allstars and a sixthman of the year type player like Kucoc against 1 Rose just like the Miami series....As a matter of fact I will go as far as saying that if that 1994 Bulls team was in the league today they would of won the 2011 Championship.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose had a better season last year than Scottie Pippen ever did.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose had a better season last year than Scottie Pippen ever did.

Yeah, in a weaker more pampered NBA.....And on a weaker team wear Rose had no choice but to do everything when most his teamates can't go to the hole or can't shoot..The 94 Bulls in todays game would have the best record in the league and Pippen would be MVP..
PHP:

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Yeah, in a weaker more pampered NBA.....And on a weaker team wear Rose had no choice but to do everything when most his teamates can't go to the hole or can't shoot..The 94 Bulls in todays game would have the best record in the league and Pippen would be MVP..
PHP:

94 bulls team but with coach Phil Jackson. As we remember Pippen played for other teams sfter 1998 season and his teams was coached badly, pip still had talent and ability to win another tittle. in those days players was smarter and there wasn't "money maddness" )))).
that is my view about it

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
94 bulls team but with coach Phil Jackson. As we remember Pippen played for other teams sfter 1998 season and his teams was coached badly, pip still had talent and ability to win another tittle. in those days players was smarter and there wasn't "money maddness" )))).
that is my view about it

Right.......Compared to todays pampered spoiled overhyped NBA, the league was like ancient Rome back in the day and a battlezone where being the best was the main motivation..Unlike today where opposing players party, spend there riches together and join each others teams....It was Realer then.........Derrick Rose is an exception though..Derrick Rose would be great in any era and he reminds me of how the old school players were..He cares about the game and his sole motivation is winning..Maybe Derrick Rose must be a reincarnation of a deceased NBA star..

Last edited:

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Right.......Compared to todays pampered spoiled overhyped NBA, the league was like ancient Rome back in the day and a battlezone where being the best was the main motivation..Unlike today where opposing players party, spend there riches together and join each others teams....It was Realer then.........Derrick Rose is an exception though..Derrick Rose would be great in any era and he reminds me of how the old school players were..He cares about the game and his sole motivation is winning..Maybe Derrick Rose must be a reincarnation of a former dead NBA star..

Reincarnation - it is interesting idea ))). Derrick Rose is growing in his game day to day as i see. His shot this year was better then in previous one. Now he needs to improve his defence. Derrick has "pro-vision" like Jeff Van Gundy said but he is using it in attack mode only, he needs some time to understand and to play "old school bulls defense" in every moment of the game like pippen and mj did. So Derrick is improving and working hard in every game.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Reincarnation - it is interesting idea ))). Derrick Rose is growing in his game day to day as i see. His shot this year was better then in previous one. Now he needs to improve his defence. Derrick has "pro-vision" like Jeff Van Gundy said but he is using it in attack mode only, he needs some time to understand and to play "old school bulls defense" in every moment of the game like pippen and mj did. So Derrick is improving and working hard in every game.

His defense has already improved last season compared to previous ones. He's a hard worker and will no doubt do whatever it takes to become the prototype of what a pro basketball player is supposed to be...Derrick is mentally strong and was raised to be that way..Its in his genes..

eternityw

Liked Posts:
His defense has already improved last season compared to previous ones. He's a hard worker and will no doubt do whatever it takes to become the prototype of what a pro basketball player is supposed to be...Derrick is mentally strong and was raised to be that way..Its in his genes..

yes, he improved, but not enough for the heat as we saw.
in some moments he didn't know what to do with the ball and had turnovers or bad shot. i understand that attack mode is depends on what coach said but Derrick needs to improve his ability to play in any game situation. Yes, he is a talented player, but he is still can improve his game.
mj is great individual player, pippen grows to his best level in 3 years, but as we remember balanced bulls team won nba tittle. That is what nowadays bulls team needs. every player has to work on the court, not get the money only and smile in camera ))))

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
yes, he improved, but not enough for the heat as we saw.
in some moments he didn't know what to do with the ball and had turnovers or bad shot. i understand that attack mode is depends on what coach said but Derrick needs to improve his ability to play in any game situation. Yes, he is a talented player, but he is still can improve his game.
mj is great individual player, pippen grows to his best level in 3 years, but as we remember balanced bulls team won nba tittle. That is what nowadays bulls team needs. every player has to work on the court, not get the money only and smile in camera ))))

Purhaps 2guard help would allow Derrick Rose to put more focus on handling the ball and turning the ball over less.. He has to focus to much on scoring himself...heavy load on his back...

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Purhaps 2guard help would allow Derrick Rose to put more focus on handling the ball and turning the ball over less.. He has to focus to much on scoring himself...heavy load on his back...

Yes, i am agree with you. It was coach decision and idea to make Derrick Rose attacking guard this year. Bulls had outstanding season in my view. they have won a lot of games plus they improve their team even with the roster that they have. They need 2nd guard, no doubt, but they are also need fire in their hearts and motivation in every moment. Play for life, something like that. and even referrees can't stop their team !!!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
There is somthing you fail to realize playboy...Without Pippen there wouldn't have been any playoff in 94 for the Bulls..He immediately apologized to the team and they forgave him.Most players would of fell off but Pippen picked himself ight up and in game 4 single handedly killed the knicks.Scottie was human and was dealt a lot of pressure carrying the Bulls and asked to fill Jordans shoes in which he lead them to 55 wins, only 2 less wins than the year before with Jordan..Scottie was a great leader and helped Kucoc adapt to the NBA quick.Everyone on the team including Phil Jackson had the upmost respect for Scottie and still do today.He was everyones favorrite teammate.. .Jordan might not of came back without his partner..He refused to let bulls management to trade Pippen for Kemp in 95..Jordan call Pippen his MVP..Why don't you ask Michael Jordan aboout Scottie's character..There would not of been three more championships if you were the general manager in 94 MR.hefna..

Many of the fans still haven't forgiven him for that, it still lingers....playboy. If Kukoc misses that shot, they most likely get swept, you have to remember the Bulls had the lead throughout that game and Ewing his a big shot to bring the Knicks back. If Kukoc misses that shot (he was the team's best clutch player until Jordan came back)...so long Scottie...

Pippen damn near had a nervous breakdown in 1995 too, because he was such a damn good leader. Throwing chairs, flipping off fans, etc. He is one of sports great sidekicks and teammates, but I don't think he could have filled Jordan's shoes and sustained success.

I can name a bunch of players that I could win a championship with if I had Jordan on my team. Micheal Jordan didn't like Cartwright or Horace Grant. And I want to see proof that Jordan had anything to do with Pippen not being traded in 1994, not 1995.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
‪Bulls Knicks Brawl - 1994 Playoffs‬‏ - YouTube

The league wa tougher..Only 2 peaople were ejected for that..The big differance between rivalrys back then and today is that it was more than basketball, the players on other teams really didn't personally like there opponants..The 2011 Bulls roster of players are too nice..They would get ran over because they wouldn't be used to playing such physical basketball and would get too banged up against a more physically and mentally tougher 94 Bulls...The 94 Bulls treated games like a war..

I don't think Pippen was any tougher than Rose is now. And again, if that is your only argument, then why compare eras...the 1994 Cavaliers could have beaten the 2011 Bulls because it was a tougher era. The refs allowed them to get away with more is all, they were not mentally tougher than players today. So if Rose played in 1994, he wouldn't have been successful because it was tougher? You mean to tell me he couldn't make the adjustments? I don't think so.

eternityw

Liked Posts:
I don't think Pippen was any tougher than Rose is now. And again, if that is your only argument, then why compare eras...the 1994 Cavaliers could have beaten the 2011 Bulls because it was a tougher era. The refs allowed them to get away with more is all, they were not mentally tougher than players today. So if Rose played in 1994, he wouldn't have been successful because it was tougher? You mean to tell me he couldn't make the adjustments? I don't think so.

No fire in games this fays, only 5-6 teams are playing well. in those days from 90s golden era almost all teams were good enough and can go to the playoffs.
We can talk about pippen and rose but the case is not only them. pippen played already in 6 nba seasons before 1994 season. he already had his best game in 94 season. The rules (i mean "foul calling", technical calls ) was different then these days. And the game was different of course. Rose is still a young guy so he will improve, no doubt.
that is my opinion guys :)

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

OH YEAH, WELL TAKE THS PUNK!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_--VPPY4lA]‪Scottie Pippen's Top 10 All-Time Dunks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And this

‪90s - BJ Armstrong MIX by MISIEK‬‏ - YouTube

And a little of this

‪NBA 1990s Chicago Bulls Horace Grant Dunk Mix‬‏ - YouTube

And don't forget this

‪Toni Kukoc Tribute‬‏ - YouTube

Keep the change you filthy animal!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqfBlMjU0A]‪Keep the change you filthy animal‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Yeah, thos 2 dunks were impressive, especially when Derrick dunked. Have anybody derermined his maximum speed in drive to the basket. i mean best in careeh ? ))))

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Actually the 1994 Cavs would beat the 2011 Bulls if they arnt injury plagued.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:

That all you got?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K3blT7Gf4U]‪Chicago Bulls Plays Of The Year 2010.2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DHO7XFVkI]‪Terminator Hasta la vista Baby‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.