Pete Myers-Jo Jo English-Steve Kerr
2011 S H O O T I N G G U A R D S
Kieth Bogans-Ronnie Brewer

1994 P O I N T G U A R D S
B.J Armstrong-John Paxson
2011 P O I N T G U A R D S
Derrick Rose-C.J Watson

ANSWER: 1994 Bulls win series 4 to 1

REASONS: 3 veteran Allstars with championship experiance...best player in league:ScottiePippen...Deep Bench.....Better scoring and defense....Deeper Bench....Bigger and more physical...Played in a more physical tougher era.....Phil Jackson is the coach...better 4th quarter play.......MAIN REASON:SCOTTIE PIPPEN.........Enough said.....

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:lol: Did you use a simulator of some sort?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
:lol: Did you use a simulator of some sort?

Nope.....I've been watching the Bulls for 28 years....And I recorded the games which I still have..All I have to do is compare what I've seen...The obvious is the 1994 Bulls were better in every catagory and the 2011 Bulls wouldn't last 7 games with the 94 knicks...The 2011 Bulls definately would not have the best record in the league and would probabely be a seventh or 8th seed if lucky...The league played much better defense and was much more physical in the 90s...:obama:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they partly played better defense because of the hand check rule

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
94 Bulls in 6

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
As a matter of fact, The 94 team would sweep them....And they would certainly beat the Heat in a 7 game series..Pip would defensively kill Lebron and Horace would defensively kill Bosh....Pete Myers was good at shutting guards down so he would of gave wade problems or an injury..B.j and Tony Kucoc would light em up..

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
(WHO WINS AND WHY?)

1994 C E N T E R S
Bill Cartwright-Luc Longley-Scott Williams-Will Perdue
2011 C E N T E R S
Joakim Noah-Omer Asik-Kurt Thomas

1994 P O W E R F O R W A R D S
Horace Grant-Corey Blount-Bill Wennington
2011 P O W E R F O R W A R D S
Carlos Boozer-Taj Gibson-Brian Scalabrini

1994 S M A L L F O R W A R D S
Scottie Pippen-Tony Kucoc
2011 S M A L L F O R W A R D S
Loul Deng-Kyle Korver

1994 S H O O T I N G G U A R D S
Pete Myers-Jo Jo English-Steve Kerr
2011 S H O O T I N G G U A R D S
Kieth Bogans-Ronnie Brewer

1994 P O I N T G U A R D S
B.J Armstrong-John Paxson
2011 P O I N T G U A R D S
Derrick Rose-C.J Watson

ANSWER: 1994 Bulls win series 4 to 1

REASONS: 3 veteran Allstars with championship experiance...best player in league:ScottiePippen...Deep Bench.....Better scoring and defense....Deeper Bench....Bigger and more physical...Played in a more physical tougher era.....Phil Jackson is the coach...better 4th quarter play.......MAIN REASON:SCOTTIE PIPPEN.........Enough said.....

Pippen wasn't the best player in the league first and foremost. You couldn't find anybody that would take him over Olajuwan who was the best player that year without a doubt. I think you are going too far with that. And how are those Bulls bigger than this team?

And as far as better 4th quarter play, didn't the Bulls have leads in the 4th quarter 3 times in NY only to lose each time?

Your Pippen love is a bit...much. He was a great player but I don't know about all that...

And if your thinking is...those Bulls teams were tougher because of they era they played in...why compare the eras? I don't think players were any tougher back then they are now. The league is what made the changes, not the players.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ScottiePippen1994 has a serious homoerotic obsession with Pip or he is smoking way too much hemp (or combination of both).

Hakeem Olajuwon was by FAR the best player in the NBA in 1994 and don't you forget it.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Why you guys Trippen on Pippen????? Lmao....I can prove my arguements as fact...Send me a private message with your information and maybe for the right price ill let you purchase my complete 1994 season that I've had converted to dvd....Since there won't be a season this year, purhaps you can put a game your dvd everynight and watch....With no season you will have time.After you finish watching the whole season that you have purchased from me I garentee you will shut the fuck up with your false assumptions and underrating Pippen...Half the team was new players and Pippen lead them in every catagory except rebound behind grant...To get that team together right after they lose the greatest player in history(jordan), there is no arguement...That team played the best team basketball I've seen out of all the bulls teams..And about your bulls knicks arguement, the knicks only averaged victories by 2 points...The only blowout was game six when the bulls demolished the so called best team in the east...And Hakeem was not better than pippen and they both played differant positions and a differant style game..Pippen got screwed in the mvp voting and so did phil for coach of the year..The Bulls would of played houston better than the knicks and brickshot starks did for sure...They also wouldn't of had to go 7 games with indiana like new york had to in there struggle....It was David Stern and Hue Hollins kindness that allowed New York to go as far as they did..The Bulls definately had the Pacers number that season...It to some was phil jacksons best coaching season...I have the lost covenant of the ark and the tapes don't lie...And niether do my perfect eyes and superior knowledge of the game and Bulls history...Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to get back to eating my steak and lobster now..I'm on Lake Michigan cruizing on my private yaht right now trying to be nice to those of you that don't live the high life like me..I am quite simply on a higher level of intelligants that you could never comprehend...Have a nice evening with your plain avereage lifestyle and ill get my to my elite status...GO BULLS

Last edited:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why you guys Trippen on Pippen????? Lmao....I can prove my arguements as fact...Send me a private message with your information and maybe for the right price ill let you purchase my complete 1994 season that I've had converted to dvd....Since there won't be a season this year, purhaps you can put a game your dvd everynight and watch....With no season you will have time.After you finish watching the whole season that you have purchased from me I garentee you will shut the fuck up with your false assumptions and underrating Pippen...Half the team was new players and Pippen lead them in every catagory except rebound behind grant...To get that team together right after they lose the greatest player in history(jordan), there is no arguement...That team played the best team basketball I've seen out of all the bulls teams..And about your bulls knicks arguement, the knicks only averaged victories by 2 points...The only blowout was game six when the bulls demolished the so called best team in the east...And Hakeem was not better than pippen and they both played differant positions and a differant style game..Pippen got screwed in the mvp voting and so did phil for coach of the year..The Bulls would of played houston better than the knicks and brickshot starks did for sure...They also wouldn't of had to go 7 games with indiana like new york had to in there struggle....It was David Stern and Hue Hollins kindness that allowed New York to go as far as they did..The Bulls definately had the Pacers number that season...It to some was phil jacksons best coaching season...I have the lost covenant of the ark and the tapes don't lie...And niether do my perfect eyes and superior knowledge of the game and Bulls history...Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to get back to eating my steak and lobster now..I'm on Lake Michigan cruizing on my private yaht right now trying to be nice to those of you that don't live the high life like me..I am quite simply on a higher level of intelligants that you could never comprehend...Have a nice evening with your plain avereage lifestyle and ill get my to my elite status...GO BULLS

:obama:

:smoke:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
:nelson::lmao::rimshot::turtle::notfunny::pics:

:nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson:

:dilfer::fuckthis::will::homer::wacko:

And its funny to me how anyone thinks they can argue with me about the 94 season :shrug:based on there bad memory if they even payed attention that year or maybe were too young to remember at all :nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson::nelson:

..You can't argue with my factual eviidence that lies in my private museum so who's the dunce now???????......HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh Mrs. Pippen, you never cease to amaze me.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is not one fact that proves Pippen>Olajuwon. Nor is there one that proves you to be a blind Bulls' homer. But I'm pretty sure which one of us is right and which one of us is wrong.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Oh Mrs. Pippen, you never cease to amaze me.

GO TO BED YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR YOUR PARK BENCH AND COVER YOURSELF UP WITH SCRAP NEWSPAPERS....I'M A NICE GUY SO WHEN MY YAHT DOCKS ON THE SHORELINE, ILL HAVE MY LIMO DRIVER TAKE ME BY THE PARK SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY LEFTOVER TABLE SCRAPS...YOUR XWIFE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU HI AND SHE WILL LET YOU SEE YOUR KIDS NEXT WEEK. WE ARE HAVING A SWELL TIME ON THE LAKE TONIGHT AND THE KIDS EVEN CALLED ME DAD..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6CU7pgiKc]‪I'm Still Here Movie Trailer Offical (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I love the 1993-94 Bulls. The best non-title season I've seen in my Bulls-watching life, although 2011 is probably a 1B.

But I would take the 2011 Bulls in 7 games.

I agree with 1994Pippen that Phil got screwed on COY, a complete travesty.
A great argument can be made for Pippen as MVP, but Hakeem deserved it. Pippen was by no means robbed - like he was robbed of defensive player of the year in the 1994-1995 season.

I think Rose is the best player on the floor and would give the Bulls fits. And the 2011 Bulls would win in 7. Defensively, both team are great. But Rose is more clutch than Pippen. I know Kukoc hit several game-winners that year (Milwaukee, Orlando, Indiana and New York) but in crunch time I'll take Rose.

The 1994 Bulls got screwed in Game 5, true. I think they would have beat Indiana, but they would have lost to Houston in the NBA Finals. They would have needed MJ to get over that hurdle. The Bulls would have trouble with Houston even with MJ playing. Although that was the regular season, as they never met in a Finals, obviously.

Lets take a simple look at the matchups

Noah vs. Longley - advantage Noah
Grant vs. Boozer - Advantage Grant
Pippen vs. Deng - Advantage Pippen
Rose vs. Armstrong - Advantage Rose
Meyers vs. Bogans - even
bench - Kukoc, Kerr, Wennington vs. Korver, Brewer, Gibson. I think it's even.
Coaching - Advantage Phil

Even though the Bulls have the edge at the 3 and 4, it's not huge. Not as big as the gap between Rose and Armstrong. But then again, this was Pip at his peak, he could make Deng a complete non-factor.

This is an interesting question. But I would take the 2011 Bulls in 7.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rimshot:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rimshot:

Why are there pictures of tombstones on your reply...I think I will have my private security force on high alert tonight...Did I forget to mention that my mansion is surrounded by a moat filled with live pirahnnas??? Well it is and my draw bridge will stay lifted up effective immediatly. My golfing partner Barrack will be sending an elite force to stand guard. And I have Lazer beam bars surrounding my irreplaceable tape collection so don't get any smart ideas....
:crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:

Status
Not open for further replies.