1994 Bulls vs 2011 Bulls in 7 game series

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The "rip scottiepippen1994" thread deserves to be dead and I thank whoever closed it..it was nothing but a thread dedicated to attacking my superior nature..This thread however deserves to live. Back to topic now. Below is video of the Bulls dominating sweep of first round 1994 on there road to a 4th straight championship..People should be happy that the 1994 bulls in reality can't face the 2011 bulls. The 94 Bulls would probabely embaress the 2011 bulls and sweep..
:troll:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7mhQAuhDzw]‪Bulls vs. Cavs - 1994 playoffs Game 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:dealwithit: ...Clearly liten to the words the old basketball genius says in his assesment of the bulls in pregame perspective...It wins any argument on this whole post...The underestimating of Pippen and the 94 Bulls on this thread by some of you guys is utterly dispicable..

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The "rip scottiepippen1994" thread deserves to be dead and I thank whoever closed it..it was nothing but a thread dedicated to attacking my superior nature..This thread however deserves to live. Back to topic now. Below is video of the Bulls dominating sweep of first round 1994 on there road to a 4th straight championship..People should be happy that the 1994 bulls in reality can't face the 2011 bulls. The 94 Bulls would probabely embaress the 2011 bulls and sweep..
:troll:

‪Bulls vs. Cavs - 1994 playoffs Game 1‬‏ - YouTube

:dealwithit: ...Clearly liten to the words the old basketball genius says in his assesment of the bulls in pregame perspective...It wins any argument on this whole post...The underestimating of Pippen and the 94 Bulls on this thread by some of you guys is utterly dispicable..

Give it a damn rest already...for crying out loud...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Give it a damn rest already...for crying out loud...

Excuse me sir, I'm just bringing this superpost back to topic. In the process, I am uploading gam highlights from the 94 season for people who didn't see that season to help them viualize the 94 bulls against the 2011 Bulls...Also I felt it was important to show the Hube Brown assessment of the Bulls before the game in which he breaks down the 94 bulls very very well..
:dealwithit:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just dont really think you can compare the 2 teams. Yeah both teams had great seasons, thats what we want. It's like comparing the 80's Edmonton Oiler teams to the 2010 Blackhawks. Gretzky vs Toews, Kane vs. Kurri, Bolland vs. Messier. Times change, the game changes, and the players change.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I just dont really think you can compare the 2 teams. Yeah both teams had great seasons, thats what we want. It's like comparing the 80's Edmonton Oiler teams to the 2010 Blackhawks. Gretzky vs Toews, Kane vs. Kurri, Bolland vs. Messier. Times change, the game changes, and the players change.

Actually these 2 Bulls teams had quite a bit in common for the same fact that both of these teaams exceeded expectations and had MVP types and excelled at defense..The eras and times really don't matter because they are both modern era teams and Bulls teams..The bottom line is that the 94 team pretty much trumps the 2011 team...The 94 team lasted 7 games against a much tougher knicks team than the 2011 heat in which the 2011 bulls only won one game..The 94 team lost the series basically by the infamous Hue Hollins call..If not for that, the 94 Bulls most likely would of 4 peated...The 94 refs for the most part other than Hollins pretty much let the nba teams beat each others brains in which made it more of a real mans sport...If the 2011 bulls team could last more than 5 games with a Heat team while refs didn't let players break a nail, then how the hell could they beat the 94 team that was smarter and more physical???

CONCLUSION: 94 Bulls sweep 2011 Bulls....My logic prevails..
:tongue:

Last edited:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually these 2 Bulls teams had quite a bit in common for the same fact that both of these teaams exceeded expectations and had MVP types and excelled at defense..The eras and times really don't matter because they are both modern era teams and Bulls teams..The bottom line is that the 94 team pretty much trumps the 2011 team...The 94 team lasted 7 games against a much tougher knicks team than the 2011 heat in which the 2011 bulls only won one game..The 94 team lost the series basically by the infamous Hue Hollins call..If not for that, the 94 Bulls most likely would of 4 peated...The 94 refs for the most part other than Hollins pretty much let the nba teams beat each others brains in which made it more of a real mans sport...If the 2011 bulls team could last more than 5 games with a Heat team while refs didn't let players break a nail, then how the hell could they beat the 94 team that was smarter and more physical???

CONCLUSION: 94 Bulls sweep 2011 Bulls....My logic prevails..
:tongue:

I just think it's funny when you say your logic prevails. I haven't seen anything that would make me choose 1 team over the other.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope.....I've been watching the Bulls for 28 years....And I recorded the games which I still have..All I have to do is compare what I've seen...The obvious is the 1994 Bulls were better in every catagory and the 2011 Bulls wouldn't last 7 games with the 94 knicks...The 2011 Bulls definately would not have the best record in the league and would probabely be a seventh or 8th seed if lucky...The league played much better defense and was much more physical in the 90s...:obama:

That statement there also makes my statement of the game change "prevail"

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
That statement there also makes my statement of the game change "prevail"

It doesn't matter if the series was in the old rules or new rule. The 1994 Bulls trump the 2011 in IQ, talent, athletism, skill, versatility, experiance, defense, offense, mental toughness, swagger, confidence and all around game not to mention 94 Bulls have hall of famer and top 50 alltime player in Scottie Pippen who can play 4 positions...Don't forget rings.
94 Bulls kick there ass..........PERIOD!!!!!!

:oj:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It doesn't matter if the series was in the old rules or new rule. The 1994 Bulls trump the 2011 in IQ, talent, athletism, skill, versatility, experiance, defense, offense, mental toughness, swagger, confidence and all around game not to mention 94 Bulls have hall of famer and top 50 alltime player in Scottie Pippen who can play 4 positions...Don't forget rings.

Eh...idk about athleticism. Rose probably has the most athleticism out of everyone in question. Noah is more athletic than pretty much every big man on the 94 squad. Brewer's pretty athletic (understatement) as is Watson. Gibson's no slouch either. The most athletic guys on the 94 roster are probably Pippen, Armstrong, Myers, and Grant. I think I'd take 2011 Bulls in that category.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Eh...idk about athleticism. Rose probably has the most athleticism out of everyone in question. Noah is more athletic than pretty much every big man on the 94 squad. Brewer's pretty athletic (understatement) as is Watson. Gibson's no slouch either. The most athletic guys on the 94 roster are probably Pippen, Armstrong, Myers, and Grant. I think I'd take 2011 Bulls in that category.

Tony kucoc was athletic...And as far as big men, I would take a 6 headed monster over one skinny athletic Noah anyday...
Luc Longley for his size was very mobil. On the defensive end if Noah tried to go to the hole on Luc Longley, he might get somthing broken.. Cartwrights elbows might knock noah out. LoL ... :tongue:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Longley and athleticism should never be in the same conversation...why does his name EVER come up as a factor in this conversation???

And what the hell is swagger when it comes to basketball? That means nothing...

I also think the 2011 team were a better team defensively from top to bottom...and rougher does not mean better. I don't think Houston and New York were playing defense any better than Boston, Miami and Chicago were this year...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Longley and athleticism should never be in the same conversation...why does his name EVER come up as :(
Code:
a factor in this conversation???

I also think the 2011 team were a better team defensively from top to bottom...and rougher does not mean better. I don't think Houston and New York were playing defense any better than Boston, Miami and Chicago were this year...

Its too bad that you missed the 94 bulls season. That why I just don't understand how you have any arguement what so ever. Either that or your memory fails you once again.
:obama:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But you said it was modern era, no difference. Sounds like the only piece missing for the 2012 bulls is Scottie

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Longley and athleticism should never be in the same conversation...why does his name EVER come up as a factor in this conversation???

Don't question him, he has every game and highlight, therefore he has watched them in every situation to know that all he says is what goes.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Its too bad that you missed the 94 bulls season. That why I just don't understand how you have any arguement what so ever. Either that or your memory fails you once again.
:obama:

I don't think I am the one that missed anything here. You are the one bringing Longley up every other post...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
But you said it was modern era, no difference. Sounds like the only piece missing for the 2012 bulls is Scottie

If ScottiePippen in his prime was on the currant Bulls team, we would of swept Miami this year no doubt. An yes I do have the entire 94 season give or take a few games so I do know what im talking about. Thanks for your support.

‪Edward Norton fuck YOU!‬‏ - YouTube

:flipa:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If ScottiePippen in his prime was on the currant Bulls team, we would of swept Miami this year no doubt. An yes I do have the entire 94 season give or take a few games so I do know what im talking about. Thanks for your support.

:talktohand: Its nice to know that your opinion is the answer. I'll be sure to remember that if I need an answer

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

And if Miami had Alonzo Mourning in his prime, they would have swept the Bulls...so what? Pippen doesn't make that big of a difference in that series...the Bulls definitely win more than one game, but you don't sweep that Heat team...they had 2 players better than Pip....you know what, why go through this again....forget it...

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And if Miami had Alonzo Mourning in his prime, they would have swept the Bulls...so what? Pippen doesn't make that big of a difference in that series...the Bulls definitely win more than one game, but you don't sweep that Heat team...they had 2 players better than Pip....you know what, why go through this again....forget it...

good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.