first thread/go bears/greeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
Hi everyone.
I'm new here. I've been pulling for the Bears for a long time; like everyone else, I want what's best for our team.
I have some concerns about the draft this week because I'm salivating over some players I know we can't get. But there are gems that may be available in round 3 such as Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, whose raw speed reminds me of Hester.
Here's hoping we can fill some needs w/ our limited options.
Also, I tend to post a lot so hopefully I won't rankle anyone.
Go Bears!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to CCS
I hope the Bears draft AOA, he can play FS and the transition wouldn't be very difficult for him since he's played FS for IUP. He's also a fine kick returner, so he's Danieal Manning but he can tackle and cover.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
Whomever we get, I hope they can contribute right away. No more "projects" that ride the pine for a year before they suit up.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Welcome

Post as much as you can. This place needs some traffic.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why_hello.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh the good old days, before grimson showed up and ruined ccs...

Why do you feel the need to bully absolutely everyone?

Whether it's Bearsz for his username, fisch because he's an 18 year old dick licker, Teddy because he's a sensitive bitch, Biff because he's a bad blogger or BearsBud because he's gay. You always seem to find a reason to be an asshole.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Why do you feel the need to bully absolutely everyone?

Whether it's Bearsz for his username, fisch because he's an 18 year old dick licker, Teddy because he's a sensitive bitch, Biff because he's a bad blogger or BearsBud because he's gay. You always seem to find a reason to be an asshole.

Oh, I didn't realize BearsBud is gay. Was this disclosed in the beliefs and ideology forum? At any rate, congrats BearsBud on having the balls to come out to a hugely homophobic message board.

Also, welcome RustedShut.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I didn't realize BearsBud is gay. Was this disclosed in the beliefs and ideology forum? At any rate, congrats BearsBud on having the balls to come out to a hugely homophobic message board.

Also, welcome RustedShut.

BearsBud was my first friend on CCS our common ground is a hatred for liberals. I don't have a bad word to say about him.

It's assholes like HHM who constantly bait posters that need to be removed from this Internet discussion board.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
#StopTheBully
#NoMoreRape
#ThisPlaceSucksButIStillPostHere

Status
Not open for further replies.