Ugly Loss on Hawk's 25th

OPWhiteSoxfan

Liked Posts:
Nice effort Sox on Hawk's 25 years with the organization Tribute Day, NOT !!! Way to go guys you only lost by 5 runs. Kenny you should be a lock for GM of the year [in your dreams]. Who needed Damon, Thome or Dye when you can load your lineup with Vizquel, Kotsay and Nix? Is 15 games out by all star break possible? If we play like this I think we have a shot at it. Lets start a poll predicting what date will KC and Cleveland both pass us in the standings.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
blow it up! blow it up!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
is it really that bad on the south side? i havnt been following baseball that much yet because of the hawks.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
probably worse then the NorthSide, Sox fans are in meltdown mode.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
yeah, the hitting is going NO WHERE!

MattAbbatacola12

Liked Posts:
Sucks for Gavin.. he actually pitched well last night-- his curve was good and he had a solid outing. Thornton needs to be benched ... he's so overworked... and I always love to see scott linebrink come out of his cave and give up a few runs. (note saracasm)

It's sickening to watch this team right now. Something is going on- there's no excuse for these guys to be THIS AWFUL.... Take Pierzynski. we're looking at a career near .300 average hitter thats STRUGGLING to stay over the mendoza line most nights...

What happened that took a team that was looking pretty decent in Spring Training and a fan base who stood behind them with as much excitment as we had coming off a WS win in 05, and turned them into a bunch of old guys with their tails between their legs every night going "I dont know what's going on..."

Our starting pitching was supposed to be one of the best in the majors- def the best in the AL and they have a combined 5.35ERA.

Pathetic.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
finally got his confidence back but Matt ruined it.