Blackhawks CCS Member Introduction Thread (Sign Up People)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With some change going on with CCS Tbo and I thought it would be a good idea to get this going again. We are also going to try something a bit different as well which can be explained below. We want to make this a fun, active, and exciting place to discuss Chicago Blackhawks Hockey.

One thing we would like to add is possibly some kind of joblist/what people want to contribute to the forum. For example, if you want to post IGT's the let us know. There where times last year when IGT's where made at the last minute, we hope that this can possibly get enough people to where everyone is posting on, or between 4 people and hey rotate making them. If you have a game idea, like the "pick to click" game, or just want to post news let us know, all is help appreciated. We hope everyone is here to discuss, lets make this a fun and exciting forum for all.

Blackhawks Fan Since?
Favorite Current Blackhawks Player?
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player?
Favorite Blackhawks Moment?
Do you root for another team in the NHL?
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Blackhawks Fan Since? Post lock-out
Favorite Current Blackhawks Player? Toews
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? Khabibulin
Favorite Blackhawks Moment? Winning the Damn Cup
Do you root for another team in the NHL? Canadiens
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Be a better poster?

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks Fan Since? I remember watching Hockey
Favorite Current Blackhawks Player? Viktor Stalberg & Patrick Sharp
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? There is just to many
Favorite Blackhawks Moment? The Cup :D
Do you root for another team in the NHL? Boston Bruins
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Mainly news postings, might bring back the Picks 2 Click if no one else wants to give it a crack. I will also be keeping an eye on you guys :shifty:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks Fan Since? Post lock-out
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? Khabibulin
Favorite Blackhawks Moment? Winning the Damn Cup
Do you root for another team in the NHL? Canadiens
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Be a better poster?

Well come on in, dont be shy :p

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks fan -------------------- 20+ years
Current Hawk ---------------- Sharp
All time Hawk ---------------- Byfuglien
Favorite Moment ------------ (aside from the cup) 09' Western Semis gm 6 against Van.
Other teams ----------------- Bruins, Jets

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks Fan Since? Suppose since forever, but at least 1970, although I became a big time fan when Wirtz allowed the semi-finals on tv in 1982 (against the Canucks wearing those god-awful yellow/black/red "V" jerseys.

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player? Marian Hossa

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? Al Secord

Favorite Blackhawks Moment? Game 7 1990 Norris Division Finals against St Louis at the old Chicago Stadium; I'd been to game 1 (the only other playoff game I had ever been to) which they lost and Brett Hull had a hat trick or something like that... game 7 was a blockout with Roenick and Larmer getting hat tricks (iirc) -well, I had a few beers- it was load, and the Hawks scored a lot of goals... the d gave up a few 'who cares" goals. I was up in SRO with a buddy from work.

Do you barrack for another team in the NHL? I'm for good hockey... I used to hate the (then) "Mighty" Ducks on principle as it was a bs cross-promotional marketing move by Disney; I prefer Original 6 teams, but in the end- who cares -it is all hockey to me. :)

Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Try to set a positive example, and and the very least provide some sort of analysis for my point of view - whether it is right or wrong. Otherwise, I am pretty tapped out in terms of internets time commitments.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Blackhawks Fan Since?----I started playing Hockey when I was 6...so about 14-15 years now
Favorite Current Blackhawks Player?---Viktor Stalberg
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player?---Jocelyn Thibault, Mark Bell, Eric Daze
Favorite Blackhawks Moment?---Winning the Cup!
Do you root for another team in the NHL?---For some reason unknown to me, I always feel myself pulling for Ottawa :dunno:
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? I will jump on the IGT making

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh man... Mark Bell. Theres a blast from the past. What ever happened to him? I remember him getting a bad DUI charge when he got traded to the Sharks but never heard anything after that.

I banged a chick who claimed to have slept with 2/3rds of the ABC line. Mark Bell was the lone hold out... She said he was a total sweetheart.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Oh man... Mark Bell. Theres a blast from the past. What ever happened to him? I remember him getting a bad DUI charge when he got traded to the Sharks but never heard anything after that.

I banged a chick who claimed to have slept with 2/3rds of the ABC line. Mark Bell was the lone hold out... She said he was a total sweetheart.

According to this page: Mark Bell - Philadelphia Flyers - Career Statistics - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

He last played in 08 with Toronto, but now is signed with Philly?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Nvm...

Mark Bell (ice hockey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On February 25, 2009, Bell was placed on re-entry waivers and claimed by the New York Rangers.[5][6] He was then assigned to the Rangers' AHL team, the Hartford Wolf Pack.

He was invited to Philadelphia Flyers training camp on September 2 and signed on October 6, 2009 with Nationalliga A club Kloten Flyers.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Blackhawks Fan Since? 1999, bought a Blackhawks hockey stick over a Red Wing one :D
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? Tony Amonte
Favorite Blackhawks Moment? The last 3 seasons they've been on CSN have been amazing
Do you root for another team in the NHL? I like Penguins, so I like the Pittsburgh Penguins
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Post stories and in the IGTs. Now that the NBA will be locked out, I guess I'll have to come here :)

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks Fan Since? 92-94
Favorite Current Blackhawks Player? Crawford/Bolland
Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player? Amonte
Favorite Blackhawks Moment? Listening to the 07-08 team on the radio at college knowing the team could be great again, Then the surprise playoff push in 09. I enjoyed the journey a bit more than the Cup victory which comes next.
Do you root for another team in the NHL? Colorado, loved Forsberg and got me to enjoy them.
Anything you would like to do to help contribute to the forum? Keep posting to intellectual inspired rational analysis of the Hawks and NHL information.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
we have more new posters, yet no posts in here...

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still amazed by the Mark Bell mojo that occurred in this thread.

I'd like to take credit for him getting signed by the Ducks.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you should be in on a % of the salary :p

Status
Not open for further replies.