Sitting on the Hands

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah but I need something to believe in at this point in time lol :(
Just wait, it won't kill you. :deer:

IMO w/ the Redskins signing Stallworth, Stockley, and trading for Gaffney, they won't be pursuing Braylon. Which means the Bears have a chance at signing him :buttrock:

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
^^And what if, just if....it does kill me?? lol

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well then there's one less member on CCS :smug2: :deer:

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well unless his account wasn't closed before it killed him. Then there would just be one less member posting....

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
The biggest news out of the Bear camp is we signed a Punter, something we will need real bad this year if we don't fix the OL and a good WR for Cutler.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad thing is Bears have 5th most cap room.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
redeyesportsguy Brian Moore
Bears are quietly letting the rest of the NFL pass them by. But more importantly, the NFC North is bulking up--minus the Bears, of course.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bu Bu but the Bears signed a punter.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm told a lot of unrest w/ Bears Free-Agents: One player told me: "Bears are pussy-footing around, on a lot of guys."
Twitter

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Good quote on free agency:

"Free agents are like the pretty girl at the bar, there's a reason she's single and there's a reason she's there. You gotta build through the draft"

:bearbang:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think we need to hold off calling the organization a joke until free agency is over and we know what the Bears are done.

I'm just as pissed off, but this organization has been to two NFC title games in the last 5 years. Just sayin'

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I think we need to hold off calling the organization a joke until free agency is over and we know what the Bears are done.

I'm just as pissed off, but this organization has been to two NFC title games in the last 5 years. Just sayin'

It's mostly just frustrating to see other teams (especially the lions) going out and signing players while the Bears (with a shit ton of money) just sit around. They could at least sign Carimi and Paea while they're waiting. Although, it seems like things are starting to move now with Podlesh and Spaeth, and the Olson trade rumors. Buckle your seatbelts

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's mostly just frustrating to see other teams (especially the lions) going out and signing players while the Bears (with a shit ton of money) just sit around. They could at least sign Carimi and Paea while they're waiting. Although, it seems like things are starting to move now with Podlesh and Spaeth, and the Olson trade rumors. Buckle your seatbelts

I think the next 24 hours will be crazy.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I think the next 24 hours will be crazy.

Exactly, the Bears are just waiting for players to be officially released (Roy Williams and Leonard Davis anyone!)