Sitting on the Hands

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
OH, and Stephen Bowen signed with the Redskins for a shit ton of money (5 year 27.5 mil, with 12 guaranteed)

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I wouldnt be totally against Roy Williams

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least JA signed a bunch of UDFA Woot..

Championship

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least JA signed a bunch of UDFA Woot..

Championship

2.jpg

Super Bowl roster bitch

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
3:00 central is when players are officially released. Get ready for madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:hmy:
:jackson:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rashied Davis on WGN Radio on the Bears trade of Greg Olsen: "I have no clue what is going on with the Bears organization."

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
skjensen Sean Jensen
#Bears have 89 players under contract, just adding 4 more undrafted rookies, including T Mike Lamphear (W. Illinois). The league max is 90.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
skjensen Sean Jensen
#Bears have 89 players under contract, just adding 4 more undrafted rookies, including T Mike Lamphear (W. Illinois). The league max is 90.

So only 1 spot open and im assuming for Kreutz. What about LT?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bears are really looking like a joke.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Sims Walker to St. Louis, deal official.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only thing i can think bears be going after would be OL

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
Okay I'm still kinda optimistic about what has happened. BUt this is the point now that I'm starting to get a little upset to angry. We obviously need help and depth at a lot of areas. All 3 stages of the defense and the offensive line and a real backup QB.

Clements was there and that would've been a decent signing another bigger physical corner, along with needing a FS that has some real FS experience ala Michael Huff. Along w/ bringing in some LBer depth McIntosh (whoever). Now Okoye is sitting out there apparently has already narrowed it down to 2. Hopefully we're one of 'em but IDK.

And last but not least we have tried for only 2 olineman that we have been aware of, one was bad and the other didn't wanna come here. This is slowly making me angry and depressed to realize that..yes...I still live in chicago.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay I'm still kinda optimistic about what has happened. BUt this is the point now that I'm starting to get a little upset to angry. We obviously need help and depth at a lot of areas. All 3 stages of the defense and the offensive line and a real backup QB.

Clements was there and that would've been a decent signing another bigger physical corner, along with needing a FS that has some real FS experience ala Michael Huff. Along w/ bringing in some LBer depth McIntosh (whoever). Now Okoye is sitting out there apparently has already narrowed it down to 2. Hopefully we're one of 'em but IDK.

And last but not least we have tried for only 2 olineman that we have been aware of, one was bad and the other didn't wanna come here. This is slowly making me angry and depressed to realize that..yes...I still live in chicago.

On top of all that, Kreutz is likely gone now.