Forte Considering Holdout

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ummmmm What?! :turrible::obama:

When Forte's name is right next to Walter Payton's in the Bears recordbooks, then you resign him to a multi-year deal.

Give the man what he deserves....PERIOD.

Bears record books... Not like he's an NFL great or anything. But I agree, he needs to be signed. He's very underrated considering the OL he's ran behind and the offensive game plan under Turdner the first two years...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
DavidHaugh David Haugh
Smart move, Matt Forte, getting to training camp on Day 1. Money, contract will be there in time. Next move is Angelo's -- eventually.

Good news, here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In what statistic is Matt Forte next Walton Payton?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

All purpose yards in a single season I believe. Rookie rushing yards I think as well. Nothing really impressive.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:

I think it was something along the lines of 1000 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving...

The numbers might be wrong but it was along those lines.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
How fast and easy does virtually everyone turn on Forte is quite amazing. Wasnt it shown in another thread that Todd Fucknut Collins made 3-4 times more than Forte? That aside the worst OL in the league, the man fought for every inch? Or the fact despite dumbass stats that are over obsessed, the man gives his all and a threat coming out of the back field? Im not saying hes the best, but he should be paid far more than what hes getting.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
How fast and easy does virtually everyone turn on Forte is quite amazing. Wasnt it shown in another thread that Todd Fucknut Collins made 3-4 times more than Forte? That aside the worst OL in the league, the man fought for every inch? Or the fact despite dumbass stats that are over obsessed, the man gives his all and a threat coming out of the back field? Im not saying hes the best, but he should be paid far more than what hes getting.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Forte wasn't underpayed for what he provided, and I hope that no one argues that NFL contracts are slated towards the players. However, some of us are concerned about committing large guaranted dollars to a guy that has a lot of mileage already at a position not known for longevity.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd accept that to some degree, but while its a short lived position, hes entering what, his 4th year? Thats still not old, and with an improved OL, he'll produce, if the OL improves. Im not suggesting pay him insane amounts, but at the moment, our best option.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
They just said on Tribune Live that Forte stated earlier today that the Bears have assured him they are going to take care of him soon. He's at camp and over it from what I can tell.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
ever since he in league he number 5 on total yards for RB. i would want paid to