Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i wouldn't mind him. He isn't the best DT, but I think he can make an impact on our line. also, we actually need a DT....

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's still young and he still has some potential. He could become useful w/ Marinelli coaching him

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd love to get him....and if the asking price is a 3rd or so...go for it. You'd think it'd be higher, but you'd think Olsen (in a similar position; good player in bad scheme) would've been higher, too.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love to get him....and if the asking price is a 3rd or so...go for it. You'd think it'd be higher, but you'd think Olsen (in a similar position; good player in bad scheme) would've been higher, too.

Definitely. His youth is a plus and from what I saw of him when he was at UofL he was pretty solid.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he won't fetch a 3rd. Too many injuries and the Texans have no leverage. Teams know that if they don't get what they want for him, then he'll be released

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd give a 3rd or 4th for him, no questions asked...much safer than waiting for him to be released and then bid w/ 8 other teams for him.

So...I'm sure the #Bears will wait for him to be released. :/

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again he won't get a 3rd or even a 4th. The best I could see them getting is a 5th because he's still young. Why would a team give up a 3rd when they know they can keep the pick and get him in FA?

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Again he won't get a 3rd or even a 4th. The best I could see them getting is a 5th because he's still young. Why would a team give up a 3rd when they know they can keep the pick and get him in FA?

bc they don't know they can pick him up in FA...he'll have competition for his services from most 4-3 teams, imo.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Might as well give them the pick you got from Olsen.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Might as well give them the pick you got from Olsen.

Meh - if they could use their 4th...then it would be like giving up Olsen and a 4th for Okoye and a 3rd...

Or...it would be like giving up Olsen for a 3rd...and in a separate transaction trading a 4th for Okoye... :/ :/ :/

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
there was a rumor that the Raiders traded for him but i havent heard anything else

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
bc they don't know they can pick him up in FA...he'll have competition for his services from most 4-3 teams, imo.
:smh:
That's like saying you should give up a high pick for Haynesworth because you're afraid he'll get signed by another team

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
depends on cost but i wouldnt mine him coming to bears