Guillen, Williams almost come to blows during shouting match

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
St+Louis+Cardinals+Photo+Day+6DAX30t2LSGl.jpg

Mike Piazza, well then LAD manager Lasorda was godfather to Piazza's brother, but close enough.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Piazza is not even scratching the surface of the extent of baseball nepotism.

The Cardinals had to give Dave Duncan a few extra millions to keep him around because he felt they wronged his son.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
I know it happens all the time. Doesn't mean I like it. The Cubs took Michael Brenly but he's been awesome.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I know it happens all the time. Doesn't mean I like it. The Cubs took Michael Brenly but he's been awesome.

What are you talking about? He did pretty well in low-A in 2008, but since then he's blown in both regular-A and high-A ball.

MattAbbatacola12

Liked Posts:
brenly rides his daddy's coattails and he thinks hes gonna ride them to the big leagues. i worked with the chiefs last year when he was here and all i heard out of his gf's mouth was "my boyfriend's dad... bob brenly" and out of his "well my dad, bob brenly" ... it was awful

Lefty

Liked Posts:
brenly rides his daddy's coattails and he thinks hes gonna ride them to the big leagues. i worked with the chiefs last year when he was here and all i heard out of his gf's mouth was "my boyfriend's dad... bob brenly" and out of his "well my dad, bob brenly" ... it was awful

Kind of like............nevermind. Carry on.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Holy cow Lefty, I'll admit that I hadn't seen the stats on Brenly in awhile. And to my dismay, you're right. Not as good as I thought. My bad guys. EPIC FAIL!

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Holy cow Lefty, I'll admit that I hadn't seen the stats on Brenly in awhile. And to my dismay, you're right. Not as good as I thought. My bad guys. EPIC FAIL!

No, don't blame yourself. There was a ton of hype surrounding Brenly in 2008 and before the season started in 2009, it's just that nobody reporting or telling you about Brenly wanted to say he was dominating low-A ball.

ah i can see where that was gonna go.

Ok, miss smartypants, where was that going to go? You tell me, and we'll see how good you are.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I was asking in a joking manner, but apparently you are a bit on the touchy side :rolleyes: