Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox Official In Game Thread

Wins For The Sox

• Total voters

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starting Tuesday. 3 game series with the tribe.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
White Sox are to the Indians what the Twins are to the White Sox most seasons. A sweep would not only put them up 3 games over .500 it would also give the Sox some leverage over Cleveland and maybe a game behind Detroit depending on what the Tigers do.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering how up and down this season has been, a 3 game series against the team we have owned this year should equal at the very least 2 games out of 3.

Therefore, I pick 1 game. Hopefully, I am wrong. This season has been so fucked up.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
if it was a road series i would say sweep, at home i say sox win 2 of 3...

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna say they sweep. :sweep:

The Sox are very good against the Indians and they have been playing better lately.

DaBears1995

Liked Posts:
The Chicago White Sox placed catcher A.J. Pierzynski on the disabled list with a fractured left wrist.

More From ESPNChicago.com

Can't get enough White Sox information? ESPNChicago.com has all the latest from the South Side. Blog

Pierzynski, 34, goes to the disabled list for the first time in his 10-year career. He suffered the injury on Friday when he was hit by a pitch from Kansas City's Bruce Chen.

Pierzynski, who is batting .296 with six home runs and 39 RBIs, leads American League catchers in games played (103) and innings caught (862 1/3).

The White Sox, who open a series against the Cleveland Indians at U.S. Cellular Field on Tuesday, recalled catcher Donny Lucy from Triple-A Charlotte. He joins rookie Tyler Flowers as the only catchers on the roster. Veteran backup Ramon Castro was lost for the season in July with a broken right hand and index finger.

Lucy, 29, was hitting .158 with four home runs and 9 RBIs at Charlotte.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Chicago White Sox placed catcher A.J. Pierzynski on the disabled list with a fractured left wrist.

More From ESPNChicago.com

Can't get enough White Sox information? ESPNChicago.com has all the latest from the South Side. Blog

Pierzynski, 34, goes to the disabled list for the first time in his 10-year career. He suffered the injury on Friday when he was hit by a pitch from Kansas City's Bruce Chen.

Pierzynski, who is batting .296 with six home runs and 39 RBIs, leads American League catchers in games played (103) and innings caught (862 1/3).

The White Sox, who open a series against the Cleveland Indians at U.S. Cellular Field on Tuesday, recalled catcher Donny Lucy from Triple-A Charlotte. He joins rookie Tyler Flowers as the only catchers on the roster. Veteran backup Ramon Castro was lost for the season in July with a broken right hand and index finger.

Lucy, 29, was hitting .158 with four home runs and 9 RBIs at Charlotte.

yep. this blows. :(

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not having AJ out really hurts. Hopefully Flowers can step it up.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
So, based on my observations, De Aza is better than Rios at the plate, on the bases, and doesn't look like a lazy fuck in Center...why would Rios play a single game for the remainder of the season?

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Dunn should've done the team a favor and leaned into that one. Here comes the K...

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, based on my observations, De Aza is better than Rios at the plate, on the bases, and doesn't look like a lazy fuck in Center...why would Rios play a single game for the remainder of the season?

Because Ozzie's our manager.