CBMB Discussion Thread

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I stroll I to this thread as a walk down memory lane....I love this site and am glad I found it once the CBMB bit the dust....I didnt run into much trouble there besidesthe shoopster....shit..I was there from way back...like 2000....I do wish some of the posters like IHTB, mouse, crowls, poolplayer, hell even mozart would pop in here from time to time but this place kicks serious ass compared to what the official board became before it disappeared...thanks Rush for welcoming us refugees to a new home

Mozart was the best...I hardly ever agreed with him, but he was funny as hell..IHTB is a packer fan..I have no use for him or his ilk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hell, I wouldn't mind having Moz around just for the inane political discussion and hilarious Mormon hatred. His football conversation I could take or leave, really.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell, I wouldn't mind having Moz around just for the inane political discussion and hilarious Mormon hatred. His football conversation I could take or leave, really.
lol...The Mormon hatred was off the hook...Hilarious

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Sometimes I stroll I to this thread as a walk down memory lane....I love this site and am glad I found it once the CBMB bit the dust....I didnt run into much trouble there besidesthe shoopster....shit..I was there from way back...like 2000....I do wish some of the posters like IHTB, mouse, crowls, poolplayer, hell even mozart would pop in here from time to time but this place kicks serious ass compared to what the official board became before it disappeared...thanks Rush for welcoming us refugees to a new home
Crowls... seriously? His constant sunshine pumping, ignoring reality, and 1000 word paragraphs were more than enough for a ban. Bob offered more to the cbmb.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol...The Mormon hatred was off the hook...Hilarious

Him and I had some talks....I live in SLC and am not a mormon but everyone assumes all people from Utah are....he sincerely had issues with the momo's...I think it was an ex wife and her family type thing

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
LOL.....Facebook Message Boards never go well. My friend, an Eagles fan, pissed off some fellow fans because he voiced his opinion on how he doesn't like Vick and felt he shouldn't be the starter. Before you knew it someone created a troll facebook page and posted all kinds of swinging genitalia in front of his face and around his mouth by using photoshop.

That stuff never turns out well. LOL. That's why I'm as real as I am on Facebook. Only friends I know, I accept, and I stay away from the trash talk on there.

Hey Drunk, Enjoy your Vids, Keep it up.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crowls... seriously? His constant sunshine pumping, ignoring reality, and 1000 word paragraphs were more than enough for a ban. Bob offered more to the cbmb.
Eh...slim pickens I guess quality wise towards the end...I know big tyme d is here from time to time...his self important analysis could be annoying but at least he talked shop...as crowls tried IMO

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Call me crazy, but I always enjoyed CROWLS....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just curious, does RacerX = CRATT?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

With all due respect - take that shit back fast!!! CROWLS is in the Posting HOF, his bust sits next to Don Draper, and there's an adjacent placeholder awaiting El Guano.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Just curious, does RacerX = CRATT?

Yeah, I buried the CRATTT after a good 10+ year run, chose RacerX to pay tribute to the eponymous legendary poster of the 1990's. He was the Joe Montana of the AOL boards and also the Tribune board long ago. I decided to "Dread Pirate Roberts" the name.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If you think Mormonism got Moz upset you should try telling him the Beatles are overrated.

Reactions: WCL

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you think Mormonism got Moz upset you should try telling him the Beatles are overrated.
LMAO....I forgot about that one.....Someone get that guy in here pronto!!