Question Game

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Clippers. Lakers (healthy) win in a head-to-head series.

Rockets miss the playoffs?

No, Western conferance is weak so at this early in the season I wouldn't count the rockets out...

The Bulls make a roster change or signing before seasons end?????

ZAN

Liked Posts:
No. Thibs rides and dies with his guys.

Pacers beat Bulls again?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No, Western conferance is weak so at this early in the season I wouldn't count the rockets out...

The Bulls make a roster change or signing before seasons end?????

Wait... let's back up a second here... you really think the Rockets will have a better record than any of these 8 teams: OKC, DAL, LAC, LAL, POR, SAS, MEM, DEN? Okay. I won't count the Rockets out yet either but the question was do you think they will miss them.

Yes, the Bulls will sign an Oberto-type of third string C to play Kurt Thomas' old role of last season.

Who's better- Luol Deng or Danilo Gallinari?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Wait... let's back up a second here... you really think the Rockets will have a better record than any of these 8 teams: OKC, DAL, LAC, LAL, POR, SAS, MEM, DEN? Okay. I won't count the Rockets out yet either but the question was do you think they will miss them.

Yes, the Bulls will sign an Oberto-type of third string C to play Kurt Thomas' old role of l

Who's better- Luol Deng or Danilo Gallinari?

Loul Deng hands down.

Who's the better all around player in general, Rose or Durrant?

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Rose.

Rule change: Two feet on floor, standing, clear possession for a timeout...or stick with the current rule where you can call TO flying out of bounds?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rule change: Two feet on floor, standing, clear possession for a timeout...or stick with the current rule where you can call TO flying out of bounds?

Two Words -- Chris Webber :nelson:

But seriously, I like the rule the way it is. It's kind of exciting seeing guys scrap for the ball so they can call a timeout to setup on last play.

Over/Under -- Derrick Rose will play in 55 games this season.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Over

DRose will do a career high in points this year.(score over 45pts in one game) Yes/No?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Over

DRose will do a career high in points this year.(score over 45pts in one game) Yes/No?

I'm gonna' say no. With the other scoring options, I just don't see it happening. He'll probably get close to 40 a few times, but I don't see him just going off like that offensively.

More likely to miss the playoffs -- Boston or New York?