Forlan to Inter imminent

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan should finalise his move to Inter Milan within the next couple of days, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
The 32-year-old has been locked in talks with the world champions for the past week, and despite late interest from Turkish giants Galatasaray, a fee of 5 million Euros (4.3m Pounds) has been agreed between the two clubs, whilst personal terms have also been thrashed out.
Forlan's agent, Daniel Bolotnikoff, and brother Pablo Forlan have represented the player in negotiations with Inter general manager Marco Branca, and it is believed that he will receive a two-year contract, worth an estimated 3m Euros (2.6m Pounds) a year.

diegoforlan_atleticomadrid.jpg

Bolotnikoff stated: "There has been contact with Inter and there is an opportunity for Diego to wear the Nerazzurri jersey. We have to review everything on Thursday or Friday [at] the latest."
The transfer has gained momentum off late after the Spanish club admitted on their official website that the Uruguay international did not travel for their Europa League clash with Vitoria Guimaraes on Thursday, due to participating in dialogue with another club.
Forlan is expected to form one of two attacking reinforcements in the absence of Samuel Eto'o, who completed his lucrative transfer to Anzhi on Wednesday, with reports in Italy suggesting any one of Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio and Carlos Tevez could follow suit.

Forlan move to Inter imminent: report - Sports - Football - ibnlive

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
like Forlan. hope it happens.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
good for him...

hopefully this somehow allows them to seel sneijder to Man U :pray:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
we can hope....Fergie will pull a deadline deal...i know it

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is gonna be announced in the next couple of days, this will make room for Mexican forward Geo Dos Santos in Atletico Madrid, i hear. Havent heard anything about Sneijder to Manchester United

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
dos santos is awesome