I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
09000d5d825caa6e_gallery_600.jpg

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady Quinn to the rescue..on 3rd downs.

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports that the Broncos do plan to use Brady Quinn on third downs in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Steelers.

It's unclear whether Quinn will play in all third-and-long situations to open the game, or whether he'll only play in some packages. Per Glazer, the Broncos would bench Tebow outright if he "completely struggles." Either way, it's pretty clear Tebow is going to have to start Sunday's game hot from a passing-game standpoint in order to last four quarters. His rhythm could be affected if the Broncos mix and match quarterbacks during the game.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Denver actually goes through with this, I hope Tebow fanatics realize how insane it is that a quarterback has to come out of the game in passing situations.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Intentional grounding by eli in endzone...safety

2-0 falcons

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I love it when the Falcons get completely SMASHED

I have always told people, the Falcons are a good regular season team, but post season? not so much, they have never even been to the NFCCG under there current coach...

Fuck Georgia though

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I love it when the Falcons get completely SMASHED

I have always told people, the Falcons are a good regular season team, but post season? not so much, they have never even been to the NFCCG under there current coach...

Fuck Georgia though

Indubiously.