Greatest team ever/Greatest bulls team ever

DCguy

Liked Posts:

I picked that team as my Greatest Bulls team ever because Jordan, Pippen, Grant, and others I may forget were at their prime athletically. To me that was the best championship team of the 1st three peat. Jordan was still air Jordan, and he and the guys dominated the 1991 playoffs.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
By the numbers it has to be the 1995-96 team. Division Champs, Conference Champs, NBA Finals Champs, Most wins in a single season.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
1992_dream_team.jpg

Then probably the 95-96 Bulls

Then the 09-10 New Jersey Nets

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
85-86 celtics

What makes them the greatest?

The Bulls teams were great, but we are all biased on where we live. Now the 85-86 Celtics played IMO better competition day in and day out, lost one game at home during the regular season and went on to win the NBA Championship with a ton of hall of fame basketball players. I would have to look it up, so I definitely could be wrong, but I want to say they had three or four all time great 50 players.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1987 Lakers and 1986 Celtics both have strong cases, but I'd still take the 1996 Bulls over them.

As for the best Bulls team... not even a contest.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I can hear a case for the Scottie led Bulls after the first three-peat

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can hear a case for the Scottie led Bulls after the first three-peat

A case for them being the best team in their division? That one's easy.

The best team in their conference? I wouldn't agree but you could very well make a case for that.

The best team in the league? You'd have to be extremely biased to believe a case for that.

The best team of all-time? If you believed there is even the slightest case for that...

Well...

0764552481.jpg

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
The Bulls teams were great, but we are all biased on where we live. Now the 85-86 Celtics played IMO better competition day in and day out, lost one game at home during the regular season and went on to win the NBA Championship with a ton of hall of fame basketball players. I would have to look it up, so I definitely could be wrong, but I want to say they had three or four all time great 50 players.
The bulls have the greatest player ever, the best coach ever, the most versitle player ever, the best rebounder ever, one of the best european players ever, and statistically the best 3pt shooter ever. Hell the bulls have 5 hofers that were on that team

Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Jackson
Winter

And it will be six when kukoc joins

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
The bulls have the greatest player ever, the best coach ever, the most versitle player ever, the best rebounder ever, one of the best european players ever, and statistically the best 3pt shooter ever. Hell the bulls have 5 hofers that were on that team

Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Jackson
Winter

And it will be seven when the all time greatest automatic bench warming device joins.

57500419_display_image.jpg
120321_crop_340x234.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Jackson
Winter

The Celtics had 4 hall of famers in the starting lineup...and one on the bench...I think looking at how they match up would be a better option. Just my opinion. The Celtics are superior at 4 of the 5 starting positions arguably...three of the positions (pg, sf, c) ain't a argument at all.

That said, I have a hard time going against Jordan. He was always so much better than everyone on the court, no matter who he played against...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1992_dream_team.jpg

Then probably the 95-96 Bulls

Then the 09-10 New Jersey Nets
1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, the United States national basketball team, made up of college stars, finished in a disappointing third place.[3] After FIBA opened the Olympics to professional players in April 1989, USA Basketball began looking to the NBA to supply players for its 1992 Olympic roster.[4] The first ten players for the Dream Team were officially selected on September 21, 1991: Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen of the Chicago Bulls, John Stockton and Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz, Magic Johnson of the Los Angeles Lakers, Larry Bird of the Boston Celtics, Patrick Ewing of the New York Knicks, Chris Mullin of the Golden State Warriors, David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs, and Charles Barkley of the Philadelphia 76ers (later traded to the Phoenix Suns).[5] David Robinson had played with the 1988 Olympic team, and was especially eager to earn a gold medal at Barcelona.[3]

Clyde Drexler of the Portland Trail Blazers was added to the team on May 12, 1992, along with Christian Laettner of Duke University. Laettner was the only player selected for the national team without any professional experience, and beat out Louisiana State University's Shaquille O'Neal for the final spot on the roster.[6]

Gawd what a team.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
The Celtics had 4 hall of famers in the starting lineup...and one on the bench...I think looking at how they match up would be a better option. Just my opinion. The Celtics are superior at 4 of the 5 starting positions arguably...three of the positions (pg, sf, c) ain't a argument at all.

That said, I have a hard time going against Jordan. He was always so much better than everyone on the court, no matter who he played against...

You can never judge a game by matchups as if the teams play one on one. Look at this past finals for instance. Id say due to the fact that shawn marion did his job better than james diid his, id say dallas won that matchup.

Statistiically magic had a better finals than paxson but but when you factor in that paxson doubled his ppg output in the finals vs him, id say the bulls won that matchup.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the 04 dream team have the much more talented squad? How'd that work out?