Greatest team ever/Greatest bulls team ever

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
AND I TOO HAVE STAYED CONSISTANT.

MICHAEL WAS NUMBER ONE AND SCOTTIE WAS #2 ON THE BULLS.
SCOTTIE WAS NUMBER 1 WHEN JORDAN LEFT.
SCOTTIE COULD OF BEEN NUMBER 1 ON MOST TEAMS.
HE DIDN'T HAVE AMPLE TIME.
THE BULLS HAD 2 FRANCHISE PLAYERS AT THE SAME TIME, JUST LIKE MIAMI HAS D WADE, BOSH AND JAMES EQUAL 3 FRANCHISE PLAYRS ON 1 TEAM.
VERY SIMPLE.
ANY franchise PLAYER IN THE LAST 30 YEARS WOULD of had to take a backseat to jordan..
So would Kobe or Magic.
Pippen did take over games in Jordans absence, but was respectful enough to step back and let Jordan do his thing at the end of games when MJ returned...And when Jordan was slacking, Pippen took over a fair share of games to back him up...It is what it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5Pb-F2iV0]Money Meech - Scottie Pippen - YouTube[/ame]

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you say scottie pippen cant take over games?

Any basketball player who plays in the NBA can take over games almost. Pippen just can't do it anywhere near to the extent as Jordan or Kobe Bryant. That's my opinion.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Any basketball player who plays in the NBA can take over games almost. Pippen just can't do it anywhere near to the extent as Jordan or Kobe Bryant. That's my opinion.

You may be right, but that's because Pippen was on the same team as Jordan, so he didn't have much opportunity to do so.......whether he "Could Of" noone really knows for sure because it is all history now.....My logical opinion based on what I witnessed watching Bulls games in that era very closely, tells me Pippen was very capable on skill alone..Pippen was the complete package, plain and simple......But he played the roll he had to because winning was more important to him.....and because of that kind of disceplin, Scottie has enough ring to fill up 80% of his fingers...TRUTH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5Pb-F2iV0]Money Meech - Scottie Pippen - YouTube[/ame]

When Tim Duncon and David Robinson were on the same team, could you say The Spurs had 2 franchise players??...Or Drexler, Barkley and Olajuwon???????3 on the Rockets????....just a question...

Last edited:

97Bulls

Liked Posts:

Lol. It seems as if your comming off that stance bro. There may be hope for you just yet. And I kinda agree. Especially seeing as how I know you're refferring to offense.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I happen to know Eternity in real life and have done business with the guy.........He has one of the biggest collections of 1980s and 90s NBA games on the planet..........Plus he is one of the biggest Bulls game junkie I have ever met......I used to think I was...........In all do respect, I think Eternityy has credibility....At least more than most people that lives over seas when it comes to Bulls basketball.....He has been very respectful to everyone on this forum.....Hate on me all you want, but lay off Eternity.....He's a good guuy bro....

Mind your business...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Name one person that has said he was. I sure as hell didn't.

Kobe, Bird and Magic (especially Magic) are considered top 5 on a lot of lists...if you are going to say Pippen was as good a player as Magic..then you might as well call him the 2nd best ever. Its just as asinine.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
And for the umpteenth time I ask...

You put Pippen on the same team as Magic, Bird and Kobe...he is the sidekick to every one of those guys.

To say he sacrificed his game is ludicrous...he had his most productive years with Jordan on the floor. Jordan maximized Pippen's talent, he didn't deviate from it. It is unbelievable the stuff I read. You people will piss all over the legacy of the greatest player ever, who in his prime was twice the player anybody else was...for Scottie Pippen...just sad.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

You put Pippen on the same team as Magic, Bird and Kobe...he is the sidekick to every one of those guys.

To say he sacrificed his game is ludicrous...he had his most productive years with Jordan on the floor. Jordan maximized Pippen's talent, he didn't deviate from it. It is unbelievable the stuff I read. You people will piss all over the legacy of the greatest player ever, who in his prime was twice the player anybody else was...for Scottie Pippen...just sad.
Fan card revoked :smug:

<3 :)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You may be right, but that's because Pippen was on the same team as Jordan, so he didn't have much opportunity to do so.......whether he "Could Of" noone really knows for sure because it is all history now.....My logical opinion based on what I witnessed watching Bulls games in that era very closely, tells me Pippen was very capable on skill alone..Pippen was the complete package, plain and simple......But he played the roll he had to because winning was more important to him.....and because of that kind of disceplin, Scottie has enough ring to fill up 80% of his fingers...TRUTH

Money Meech - Scottie Pippen - YouTube

When Tim Duncon and David Robinson were on the same team, could you say The Spurs had 2 franchise players??...Or Drexler, Barkley and Olajuwon???????3 on the Rockets????....just a question...

Robinson took a backseat to Duncan...Drexler took a backseat to Olajuwon, so did Barkley. Pippen had one job...support Jordan. He was great at it and achieved at a high level.

But how much of a sample size do you all need...without Jordan in the lineup...Pippen scored 40 points....ONCE! Jordan made Scottie Pippen a house hold name. Nobody raps about Pippen or buys his shoes if he is in Seattle...believe that.

But any of Pip's fans can tell me....WHAT PART OF PIPPEN'S GAME SUFFERED BECAUSE OF MJ?

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The hate houheffna has for Pippen is wrong :hitler:

:bizarro:

97Bulls

Liked Posts:

Spoken like a true jordan fan. Here in lies the problem. If you give pippen the credit he deserves then somehow it degrades jordan. Makes no sense what so ever. But I've heard it before.

I answered your question heff. Based on rank, sure he'd be the second beest player. But not as far as talent. Your going off their careers and roles they played.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
Robinson took a backseat to Duncan...Drexler took a backseat to Olajuwon, so did Barkley. Pippen had one job...support Jordan. He was great at it and achieved at a high level.

But how much of a sample size do you all need...without Jordan in the lineup...Pippen scored 40 points....ONCE! Jordan made Scottie Pippen a house hold name. Nobody raps about Pippen or buys his shoes if he is in Seattle...believe that.

But any of Pip's fans can tell me....WHAT PART OF PIPPEN'S GAME SUFFERED BECAUSE OF MJ?

And again heff.... pippens game wasn't centered around scoring. And the part where he gets recognition for his talent is where he lost out. Same way kobe was regarded before shaq was traded. Fortunately for kobe, shaq was about 10 years older than him.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Spoken like a true jordan fan. Here in lies the problem. If you give pippen the credit he deserves then somehow it degrades jordan. Makes no sense what so ever. But I've heard it before.

I answered your question heff. Based on rank, sure he'd be the second beest player. But not as far as talent. Your going off their careers and roles they played.

So, if I think Jordan was the man and Pippen was his sidekick...I am a Jordan fan, not a Bulls fan? Spoken like someone who showed up a few months ago with a hidden agenda to promote Pippen as something he is not...and you don't know the history of this forum, especially my history on this forum.

I have had some very controversial stances concerning Jordan. People have called me all kinds of names for stating my feelings about Jordan. And believe me, not all of them are positive. I criticize Jordan often, but one thing I can't criticize him for...is what he did on the court. The man had few flaws on the basketball court.

That said, I am basing my opinion on talent...Pippen wasn't as talented a player as Kobe Bryant...you would be better off ranking their accomplishments. Pippen was never the basketball player Magic Johnson was...I can say that about 99.9% of the basketball players in NBA history. Scottie is one of those guys. To think Pippen had the abilities that Magic had is just plain stupid.

And by the way...please don't try to read my mind...just answer the damn questions.

Based on rank, would you put Wilt behind Russell? I wouldn't...Wilt was a better player in my opinion. Russell takes a back seat. Same as Pippen takes a back seat to Kobe and Magic. Plain and simple.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
And again heff.... pippens game wasn't centered around scoring. And the part where he gets recognition for his talent is where he lost out. Same way kobe was regarded before shaq was traded. Fortunately for kobe, shaq was about 10 years older than him.

Jason Kidd's game wasn't built around scoring either...I believe Pippen's career could have been like that...only AFTER playing with Jordan. Kidd is a hall of famer and great point guard. He would have been better served playing with a better player.

Nobody compares Kidd to Magic...Kidd filled stat sheets too. Kidd was a great defender and a great, great ballhandler. But he could have used a great scorer...he wasn't capable of doing what Magic did, in my opinion. Neither was Scottie.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ranking Pippen firmly behind Magic, Larry, and Bryant isn't an insult at him. That's what people need to understand before labeling those who say so as "haters."

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I'm back my fine feathered friends..Is this argument still going on????? REALLY?????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5Pb-F2iV0[/ame]

The reason a few have been called haters, is because of the constant focus for months on bashing a great basketball player...more than anyone else......Tirelessly focusing and digging up negative vibes to post making one of our own Chicago Bulls heroes look bad.....that great player being Scottie Pippen.........................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:jackson:

I have read the last couple pages and all I can say is we all have our opinions on the Pippen conspiracy theory..........CCS's official Never Ending Story

Last edited: