Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have a difficult time believing the Cubs will contend, unless they spend like crazy again.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a difficult time believing the Cubs will contend, unless they spend like crazy again.

Or unless everyone takes their vitamins. Maybe vitamins will help Tony Campana get the ball past the infield more often.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or unless everyone takes their vitamins. Maybe vitamins will help Tony Campana get the ball past the infield more often.

If only he could hit past the infield more than once a week, he could actually be a useful regular player. Unforunately he probably can't which is why he is a fifth outfielder.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only he could hit past the infield more than once a week, he could actually be a useful regular player. Unforunately he probably can't which is why he is a fifth outfielder.

If they can teach him how to pitch, he could be useful every fifth day on the mound and also be a pinch-runner.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they can teach him how to pitch, he could be useful every fifth day on the mound and also be a pinch-runner.

I hold out more hope for a second professional homerun than that one happening...

Still it will be interesting to see the results of this search which seems to be following the timeline that I suggested when Hendry was fired.