paterno might soon be out as Head Coach....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And I'm highly sickened by the display of Penn State students and ESPN right now. Stuart Scott can't say the word alleged enough.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And I'm highly sickened by the display of Penn State students and ESPN right now. Stuart Scott can't say the word alleged enough.

agreed. go to canada to do that riot shit.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
anyone got a live feed of the riot? for whatever reason, I wanna see this garbage.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
relatively insightful fan on ESPN just now...

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Props to a handful of the students for having perspective. Not just those saying JoePa should stay (the "Joe Pa should stay til the end of time!" guy should've been kicked in the balls immediately)...but there's a handful of guys that know what's actually going on there.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
no, YOU have proof. Bruises on a child is the quickest ticket to an investigation. But saying "someone told me that......" carries absolutely no water whatsoever.

Isn't the belief that the source is credible proof enough to make the call? If not, now we're requiring teachers to have wily detective skills and do police work as well prior to making the call? How many different fricken hats do I have to wear? :D

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Isn't the belief that the source is credible proof enough to make the call? If not, now we're requiring teachers to have wily detective skills and do police work as well prior to making the call? How many different fricken hats do I have to wear? :D

lol - I know what you're saying. sometimes, the process seriously blows. I know social workers, I've worked in the field, and I've worked with children who have been abused/neglected. It's shitty, but if it were the other way around, you'd have some less-than-credible people calling in parents b/c they simply don't like them.

bookiepriest

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol - I know what you're saying. sometimes, the process seriously blows. I know social workers, I've worked in the field, and I've worked with children who have been abused/neglected. It's shitty, but if it were the other way around, you'd have some less-than-credible people calling in parents b/c they simply don't like them.

I don't have many morals at all, but my number one rule in life is " Don't fuck with little kids"

You have to remember ( as seen by the riots last night which were un-called for) back during the time this happened. NOTHING is or was done on a Penn State Campus with out Paterno knowing about it.

If he wanted this guy dead, he'd be dead.

If he wanted the cops involved immediately, it would have happened.

If he wanted the entire coaching staff fired because of it, it would have been done.

And no one would have challenged him. and i mean NO ONE !!!

Just because he legally did what he was supposed to ( reporting it to his bosses) doesn't mean he had to stop there. Pretending nothing happened makes you just as guilty.

I'm sorry, but read the grad jury case. It's 23 pages on 670thescore.com and espn.com. This guy had it coming. And to have the other coach on the sidelines this weekend is a disgrace. Get rid of all of them.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
I havent really been following the details of this, but from what Ive read...please let me know if Im incorrect here.

Paterno was fired. Now the person that going to take over is a dude that was witness to the act of abuse??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::notfunny:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That is incorrect. The grad student now in question is not the interim head coach.

In other news, with what came out tonight, do some of you change your opinion about the way they handled JoePa?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is incorrect. The grad student now in question is not the interim head coach.

In other news, with what came out tonight, do some of you change your opinion about the way they handled JoePa?

what came out?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The Grad student/coach who was witness to the event and only told his father and JoePa is still A coach for the team which is highly questionable... He is going to be coaching from the pressbox instead of on the field for his safety.. if it's at that point already, it seems that he should be fired along with the rest of them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Grad student/coach who was witness to the event and only told his father and JoePa is still A coach for the team which is highly questionable... He is going to be coaching from the pressbox instead of on the field for his safety.. if it's at that point already, it seems that he should be fired along with the rest of them.
Doesn't anybody see a problem with that?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sam Stellatella, a three-position player in the 1950s, has donated money to Sandusky's defense and urged other former players to do the same.

"I told him he's going to need a million dollars to defend himself," the 73-year-old Stellatella said. "He called me back and said, 'What am I going to do with this money?' I said, 'Use it for your lawyer because you're going to need it.' "

Stellatella sent Sandusky $100. He wrote personal letters to other members of the 1959 Liberty Bowl team that defeated a Bear Bryant-coached Alabama team and asked they also donate. He does not know how much money was raised.

"I know some of the guys sent money," Stellatella told The Associated Press. "Here's the thing, these are horrendous charges against him. But he's still entitled to his day in court. Everybody's prejudged him. He's done horrendous damage to Paterno and (athletic director Tim) Curley and the football program. I don't listen to the news and I don't read the reports of what he did because I would get too upset.

"But he's still entitled to his day in court."

:obama:

I wouldn't give that sick fuck a penny

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
dude, wtf! What ever they do to all involved, punishment wise, it wont be enough.

Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dude, wtf! What ever they do to all involved, punishment wise, it wont be enough.

If he goes to prison, and he probably will... someone will kill him.