Liked Posts:
lol like uk fans are much better
:troll:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok? Ohio State destroyed Dook.

Kentucky played as bad as I've seen in years. Mistakes, missed free throws, turnovers, lazy on both ends of the floor. Embarrassing and a waste of talent today. The fact that they only lost by 1 tells me how pathetic of a team Indiana has. This was IU's national title game. Their program will never even sniff another Final Four and Kentucky won't either if they keep around a coach like Calipari who recruits 1-and-dones. I'm tired of his shit.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Kentucky Sports Radio

Indiana fans...all class. I hope UK beats them by 30.

nope what a game one of the best ive seen should of got tixs for it.

Terrence Jones draft stock just dropped a few slots he looked dis interested out there wonder what was wrong? Im a huge fan of his game but tonight was terrible effort.

IU needs to feed Zeller more in the future Crean really almost lost IU the game.

coach Cal is the best coach in college ball IMO u saying your tiered of him lol

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kentucky played as bad as I've seen in years. Mistakes, missed free throws, turnovers, lazy on both ends of the floor. Embarrassing and a waste of talent today. The fact that they only lost by 1 tells me how pathetic of a team Indiana has. This was IU's national title game. Their program will never even sniff another Final Four and Kentucky won't either if they keep around a coach like Calipari who recruits 1-and-dones. I'm tired of his shit.

I don't support 1 and Dones, I can't stand it. What was the deal with Terrence Jones being on the bench at the end? Cal didn't think it'd be good to have an All American out there? Even if he was playing bad, he's the best option IMO

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I don't support 1 and Dones, I can't stand it. What was the deal with Terrence Jones being on the bench at the end? Cal didn't think it'd be good to have an All American out there? Even if he was playing bad, he's the best option IMO

Did you not watch the game?? He was awful he wasnt on the floor for a reason even a blind man could see how bad Terrence Jones was today. He was playing with no effort and no energy. This is coming from a guy who wants Terrence Jones on the Pacers.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones has a LOT of explaining to do for that performance. Something was wrong with him. I don't know if it was mental or physical, but he wasn't right at all.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you not watch the game?? He was awful he wasnt on the floor for a reason even a blind man could see how bad Terrence Jones was today. He was playing with no effort and no energy. This is coming from a guy who wants Terrence Jones on the Pacers.

I watched of course and I saw but leaving him on the bench might make it worse, jones is a major headcase

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Jones has a LOT of explaining to do for that performance. Something was wrong with him. I don't know if it was mental or physical, but he wasn't right at all.

it looked like he was pissed at someone and he was trying to prove a point. I have never seen him so passive he wasn't attacking the rim like normal and he just stood there the whole game on offense and wasnt active. I didnt see him grab one rebound either the reason I love his game is the energy and passion he plays with wasn't there today. Kidd-Gilchrist was UK's saving grace he is fantastic. Lamb was good but mostly cause Hulls cant guard anyone. AD made a lot of stupid plays tonight but he will learn from this game.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
it looked like he was pissed at someone and he was trying to prove a point. I have never seen him so passive he wasn't attacking the rim like normal and he just stood there the whole game on offense and wasnt active. I didnt see him grab one rebound either the reason I love his game is the energy and passion he plays with wasn't there today. Kidd-Gilchrist was UK's saving grace he is fantastic. Lamb was good but mostly cause Hulls cant guard anyone. AD made a lot of stupid plays tonight but he will learn from this game.

Agreed. If it was a grudge or for some "revenge", he lost a lot of my respect. I hope for his sake he was just under the weather.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I watched of course and I saw but leaving him on the bench might make it worse, jones is a major headcase

lol no way you cant play a guy who is playing the way he was. He probably wouldn't of played at all in the 2nd half but AD was in foul trouble. If I was coach he certinlly would of been on the bench. I can handle playing bad but not playing with effort is inexcusable IMO.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Agreed. If it was a grudge or for some "revenge", he lost a lot of my respect. I hope for his sake he was just under the weather.

trust me scouts and NBA teams will look at the game when drafting him. It will affect his draft status.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last nights game was so fucking awesome!!

Hoo hoo hoo Hoosiers!!

It's been a long time coming for a win like that.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yet here's a Dookie in my thread.

:umad:

are you trying to say duke fans are bad?

there are always bad fans for every team

i just feel that's there alot more bad uk fans:shrug:

not saying you are...but y'all have some seriously Special person and rabid fans

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Last nights game was so fucking awesome!!

Hoo hoo hoo Hoosiers!!

It's been a long time coming for a win like that.

that was a heckuva win

cody zeller is a monster

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Kentucky played as bad as I've seen in years. Mistakes, missed free throws, turnovers, lazy on both ends of the floor. Embarrassing and a waste of talent today. The fact that they only lost by 1 tells me how pathetic of a team Indiana has. This was IU's national title game. Their program will never even sniff another Final Four and Kentucky won't either if they keep around a coach like Calipari who pays 1-and-dones. I'm tired of his shit.

fixed...

A.ohio state played a fucking ridiculous game(their offensive efficiency was ridiculous..and it had a little to do with our bad defense..but cmon they were just hitting everything)...we got fucked by valentine reffing wise(we got a few calls too..but when mason got that one foul..it opened up the whole game)..the only players that showed up were rivers and mason..ok we had a bad game

B. Y'all played well in some spurts..i'm impressed with darius miller...teague is a bit out of control at times but he can get to the basket...lamb and jones had the most trouble..biggest thing was davis getting into foul trouble...completely changes the game..gilchrist is a beast

C. I'm not surprised uk lost to iu...i'm really not..its not that uk isnt a great team..they are..but iu is a very good team...they have been consistently getting better...i mean cmon they're 9-0...give them some credit....you're not the only uk fan thats been doing this either...it doesnt make any sense really..if you discredit them..then you're actually making uk's loss look worse than it actually is

D. Calipari is the sleaziest slimebag and idk how he hasnt been expelled from the NCAA altogether BUT...he is a good coach...top 5? i dont know about that..but recruiting is part of coaching..and he excels at that...he can take freshman and get them to play together and play defense...albeit he does give them a little too much freedom at times which leads to sloppy play..he actually does a good job of taking freshman and preparing them for the league...i do question some of his end game stratagem and his apathy towards the concept of free throw shooting...however

E. also lol@IU never sniffing another final four....thats definitely a butt hurt comment

F. Same with the "dook" thing..i dont get the insult there...i think its funny

G. You're pissed that you lost...i'd feel kind of the same in similar circumstances....so its understandable..thats why you dont trash talk during in a duke IGT...or i will tear you a new one

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep it up with that "Cal's a cheater" BS. Both violations were the fault of the NCAA, not Calipari. You want a cheater? Calhoun.

Sounds to me like you're the one who's mad constantly bringing up Calipari and insulting UK fans. I don't go into the puke thread because I couldn't care less about them. Yet somehow, you feel the need to come in here and only after a loss. You're nothing more than a troll in this thread. Sorry, bro.

Last edited:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you trying to say duke fans are bad?

there are always bad fans for every team

i just feel that's there alot more bad uk fans:shrug:

not saying you are...but y'all have some seriously Special person and rabid fans

You've lost all credibility and respect from me in this thread with your constant broad generalizations and stereotypes. You're nothing more than a troll here now.