The Official 2011-2012 Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Thread

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Capt Serious serious ? Have you watched IU this season?? IU is a great team im a Indiana basketball fan meaning I root for all Indiana schools. I've watched all of IU's game this team is a really good team and next year will likely be a top 10 team in the preseason polls. They have a hell of a recruiting class coming in. IU is gonna be ranked around 18th when the poll come out next week they are a really good team. Who plays defense and plays with so much effort.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
are you trying to say duke fans are bad?

there are always bad fans for every team

i just feel that's there alot more bad uk fans:shrug:

not saying you are...but y'all have some seriously Special person and rabid fans

Zeller is a beast I hope the Pacers get him when he comes out in the draft. He may be the best big man at running the floor in the nation. He just needs to add some lbs and also needs more touches. Countless times last night he was wide open but Verdell Jones decided not to pass. He is one of the most fundamentally sound big men in America IU will be dangerous next year with him and Yogi ferell.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Capt Serious serious ? Have you watched IU this season?? IU is a great team im a Indiana basketball fan meaning I root for all Indiana schools. I've watched all of IU's game this team is a really good team and next year will likely be a top 10 team in the preseason polls. They have a hell of a recruiting class coming in. IU is gonna be ranked around 18th when the poll come out next week they are a really good team. Who plays defense and plays with so much effort.

Do you follow Valparaiso at all? If so, how are they doing this year? I've always been intrigued by them ever since their upset in the 98 tourney.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Keep it up with that "Cal's a cheater" BS. Both violations were the fault of the NCAA, not Calipari. You want a cheater? Calhoun.
lolwut? exactly how?

Sounds to me like you're the one who's mad constantly bringing up Calipari and insulting UK fans.
not mad at all..i guess rabid and Special person were a little harsh..but some of your fans are just awful...and again its the same with every fanbase..but i just see more with uk....i didnt say every uk fan....because thats certainly not true...is it a generalization a little? ya but i'm not talking about all the fans here

I don't go into the puke thread because I couldn't care less about them. Yet somehow, you feel the need to come in here and only after a loss. You're nothing more than a troll in this thread. Sorry, bro.

i've been in here well before this loss...btw its not like i constantly spewed out hate for uk..i gave credit to calipari for his coaching..while you were acting a little irrational(probably post game fumes)...i gave credit to the uk players...

i hate uk...but that doesnt mean i dont give credit..and honestly y'all are fun to watch

part of the reason i responded was because i strongly disagreed with some parts of your post..re read it..it sounds a bit hyperbolic...

and half of my post was defending iu because you were pretty much trashing them

the fan comment was a little ill advised..i admit but again i'm not completely bashing uk here

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You've lost all credibility and respect from me in this thread with your constant broad generalizations and stereotypes. You're nothing more than a troll here now.

again i apologize if my opinions were a bit harsh..ill tone it down..but after all they are opinions:shrug:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's cool. I just see a lot of hate from fans of teams like Ohio State and Cincinnati and Indiana and a lot of it is unwarranted. It gets old really fast and I hate the hicks that run their mouths and ruin the good fans' reputations.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh you're certainly not the only team that gets a bit of hate:D

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How we looking Uman :shifty:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not bad. Not ready for March yet. The next week or two will be pretty telling of how far this team can go in the tournament.