Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
F this game. I have teammates just randomly running out of bounds, dribbling off the defenders, not passing the ball & then turning it over, etc. I dropped 34 last game vs. Orlando and we still lost by 11. I'm Miami. When I'm coming off the bench and dropping 34, you should usually win those games....

Wow...what's your record with Miami? They're like 41-9 in my game. They can really do no wrong in simmed games.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
seems like its alot harder to win in the regular season than the playoffs.....i only lost one game in the playoffs yet i'm having issues against teams like minnesota the next regular season

its like my guys forget how to shoot and score

Yeah I know what you mean. We fail against teams like the Cavs and Minnesota but we beat the Heat and the Celtics by double digits. The heck?

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Wow...what's your record with Miami? They're like 41-9 in my game. They can really do no wrong in simmed games.

Ya they're fine when it's simming, but when I play (I play "Key Games" only fwiw), they play like garbage. Miami went 66-16 this season (#1 seed; Chicago went 61-21). It was tolerable until the playoffs really.

1st round we won 4-1 vs. Detroit (easy).

2nd round we went 7 games w/ the Knicks (blew a 3-1 lead). Lost Game 5 by 14 because LBJ & Wade were missing layups & Bosh kept getting blocked. Lost game 6 by 3. Won gm 7 by 5.

ECF vs. Orlando and we're up 3-1 (again). Game 5 rolls around & we're in Miami. I come off the bench & drop 34 but somehow Miami finds a way to blow a 14pt 3rd Q lead. It's now headed to Gm 7 thanks to Dwight Howard scoring 8pts in the final 2:30 min of the 4th Q & Orlando winning by 2.

The AI is horrible in MP. I've never seen so many stupid TOs, missed layups or just stupid things like dribbling out of bounds. I wish there was an "awareness" setting in MP mode like there is in the rest of the game.

I just want to get this season over with so I can become a FA & leave Miami. :lol:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya they're fine when it's simming, but when I play (I play "Key Games" only fwiw), they play like garbage. Miami went 66-16 this season (#1 seed; Chicago went 61-21). It was tolerable until the playoffs really.

1st round we won 4-1 vs. Detroit (easy).

2nd round we went 7 games w/ the Knicks (blew a 3-1 lead). Lost Game 5 by 14 because LBJ & Wade were missing layups & Bosh kept getting blocked. Lost game 6 by 3. Won gm 7 by 5.

ECF vs. Orlando and we're up 3-1 (again). Game 5 rolls around & we're in Miami. I come off the bench & drop 34 but somehow Miami finds a way to blow a 14pt 3rd Q lead. It's now headed to Gm 7 thanks to Dwight Howard scoring 8pts in the final 2:30 min of the 4th Q & Orlando winning by 2.

The AI is horrible in MP. I've never seen so many stupid TOs, missed layups or just stupid things like dribbling out of bounds. I wish there was an "awareness" setting in MP mode like there is in the rest of the game.

I just want to get this season over with so I can become a FA & leave Miami. :lol:

It seems that the AI on the opposing team has thi lols magical ability to make every shot, but our teammates can't do jack. It's like Space Jam...they had their talent stolen. lol

bbaker

Liked Posts:
It seems that the AI on the opposing team has thi lols magical ability to make every shot, but our teammates can't do jack. It's like Space Jam...they had their talent stolen. lol

lol seriously. They need some of Mike's Special Drink (forgot the name of it in the movie).

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Water? xD

:lol: It had a special name taped onto the bottle. Bugs Bunny found it or something, they passed it around the locker room & thought it provided them with extra strength (I think it was just water though).

It was the original "Cammy Cam Juice". Damn, this is really going to bother me now.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
:lol: It had a special name taped onto the bottle. Bugs Bunny found it or something, they passed it around the locker room & thought it provided them with extra strength (I think it was just water though).

It was the original "Cammy Cam Juice". Damn, this is really going to bother me now.

"Michael's Secret Stuff"

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Best game came today against the Knicks...had 20 points, 8 asts, 4 boards, 3 steals. Still lost tho. Got the ball w/ 2 sec left, hit the shoot stick, my player does 19848014 pump fakes and time runs out. :mad:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I cracked the starting line-up, which is awesome.

I fouled out in 20 min., which is not so awesome.

I was called for 4 (!!!) loose-ball fouls. lolwut?

I call bullshit.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i had 30 and 15 in a game earlier...i was droppin dimes

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i had 30 and 15 in a game earlier...i was droppin dimes

My team has had 2 guards get injured, so I'm playing a lot of time @ the 1...I'm trying to increase my handles and jump-shooting as a result...seems to be helping my overall game.

I will say 2012 is better than 2011 in the regard that you can't be a superstar 15 games into your rookie season..

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My team has had 2 guards get injured, so I'm playing a lot of time @ the 1...I'm trying to increase my handles and jump-shooting as a result...seems to be helping my overall game.

I will say 2012 is better than 2011 in the regard that you can't be a superstar 15 games into your rookie season..

ya...my rating is still only 74...though i'm pretty much better than anyone on the team(not my rating just my stats)

me,curry, and ellis start... crazy 1-2-3 guard punch...although curry did get absolutely pwnd by pierce last game(lol@him guarding SFs...really?)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
score 73......still lose

and we could of won it 6.5 secs left we were down one but my teamate chucks a shot way behind the line jr smith style and air balls it we lose the game

i was pressin the a button he wouldnt pass me the ball

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The game crashes for me after we win the title in my rookie year.

I won the MVP, ROTY, 6MOTY, DPOTY in my first season. So I'm pissed LOL!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The game crashes for me after we win the title in my rookie year.

I won the MVP, ROTY, 6MOTY, DPOTY in my first season. So I'm pissed LOL!

I've heard a lot of those kinds of things happening. I've been keeping 2 save files just in case.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how the f do you call for a quick screen?