ESPN/Syracuse Scandal = Absolutely disgusting

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN is absolutely sick.

I don't have a link, but I listened to a conversation on the radio about one of the Syracuse coaches' wife and one of his victims talking about what he went through, then heard it again on Sportscenter tonight.

Tons of outrage... this dude molests 12 year old boys, his wife knew about it and then boned him when he turned 18, etc. etc. etc. There is a ton of sick comments I could make about the entire thing in general.

But beyond that, ESPN had this taped conversation between the victim and the coach's wife.... for 8 fucking YEARS. They never went to the police with it. They didn't pursue it because they couldn't find any other victims at the time.

FUCKING PATHETIC. If you wanna rail on Joe Paterno or the other guy in the PSU mess, then you have to realize that this is even worse.

I don't even know how to feel... this is a fucking sad, sad country.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I heard that same interview. The wife is now claiming that that is not her in the recording. Neither Fine or his wife will have good luck. She is going to go down as an accomplice since she clearly knew about her husbands transgressions.

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard that same interview. The wife is now claiming that that is not her in the recording. Neither Fine or his wife will have good luck. She is going to go down and an accomplice since she clearly knew about her husbands transgressions.

If you heard that interview from ESPN, then you didn't really hear that the interview happened........ in 2003.

Yup, 2003. That they didn't go to the police 8 years ago is riduculous!

bbaker

Liked Posts:
A ton of ESPN employees graduated from Syracuse I'm sure. We won't hear much about this investigation.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A ton of ESPN employees graduated from Syracuse I'm sure. We won't hear much about this investigation.

I'm sure that ESPN will cover the current investigation and firings like flies on shit.

The problem is that the tape they keep playing with the victim and the assistant coach's wife is that it happened in 2003 and they had that tape in their hands that long ago. They could have submitted it to police but they didn't because there wasn't a story there because there wasn't anyone else coming forward. They have decided to use the tape now b/c of Penn State and 2 other victims coming forward this month.

Basically, they hid the tape and let other little boys be raped by this pedo.

edit: But I'm sure you are right and that quite a few ESPN staff are Syracuse alum. Makes sense.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Ya I heard the interview with the wife earlier tonight. She was sleeping with the kid as well...wtf is wrong with these people? She knew her husband was abusing other boys as well and did nothing?

She'll be in jail as an accomplice & for whatever they can think of for her sleeping with the boy (don't remember if he was a HS Jr. or Sr.).

This whole situation is just ridiculous/disgusting. I hope ESPN catches some crap for not doing anything about it either (I'm taking your word that they've had it since '03).

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Syracuse players were having sex with his wife..

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF!

Seems to me like the classic mainstream media filter of worthy vs unworthy victims. Hypocrites. Fuck ESPN. Fuck 'em.