Official 2011-12 NBA Rumors/News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

Knicks or OKC would be the best fit.(OKC wont fire Brooks though)

I still think Phil Jackson will come back very soon and probably coach a team like the Knicks.

being in Utah have you checked out Damian Lillard for Weber state?? Kid can ball he is gonna be a good player in the NBA. Reminds me of Steph Curry. He dominated a summer Adidas camp I watched he lite up the top draft prospects at big schools.

Last edited:

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:

I still think Phil Jackson will come back very soon and probably coach a team like the Knicks.

being in Utah have you checked out Damian Lillard for Weber state?? Kid can ball he is gonna be a good player in the NBA. Reminds me of Steph Curry. He dominated a summer Adidas camp I watched he lite up the top draft prospects at big schools.

I haven't man! I am not too savvy when it comes too the college game or prospects when is he going to enter the draft? If they play the UofU sometime soon I might go check him out!!

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:

Just checked the schedule and the U already played them but @Weber State and they dont play them for the rest of the year... Since the U entered the Pac12 they dont play very many games against other Utah schools

But I am only about 30 mins from Ogden I might talk the wife in going up and catching a game!! Thanks for the heads up

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Just checked the schedule and the U already played them but @Weber State and they dont play them for the rest of the year... Since the U entered the Pac12 they dont play very many games against other Utah schools

But I am only about 30 mins from Ogden I might talk the wife in going up and catching a game!! Thanks for the heads up

He is the leading scorer in the nation and is the most efficient as well.

shoots 45% from 3pt range 50% from the field and is double teamed every game.

difference between him and Jimmer is he is an excellent defender and doesnt force shots.

His games are on this website... America One

good read on him. I have watched him play a ton love his game a ton.
DraftExpress: NBA Draft Prospect of the Week: Damian Lillard

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lebron choked again

Last edited:

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just saw this on NBA.com regarding Andre Miller starting for the injured Ty Lawson.

”There’s a 10-15 minute window, foul trouble could make it longer and bigger,” Karl said. “ I think right now I’ll probably play Julyan and give him an opportunity and call 97 timeouts to rest Andre in the second half."

George Karl you are hilarious.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Just saw this on NBA.com regarding Andre Miller starting for the injured Ty Lawson.

”There’s a 10-15 minute window, foul trouble could make it longer and bigger,” Karl said. “ I think right now I’ll probably play Julyan and give him an opportunity and call 97 timeouts to rest Andre in the second half."

George Karl you are hilarious.
I watched Julyan Stone in the Dleague show case pretty fun to watch not every day you see a 6'8 pg who has skill.

Dleague show case was pretty good this year Mike James didnt play half bad he didn't play half good either though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched Julyan Stone in the Dleague show case pretty fun to watch not every day you see a 6'8 pg who has skill.

Dleague show case was pretty good this year Mike James didnt play half bad he didn't play half good either though.

Yeah when I heard about him I thought of Shaun Livingston. He's probably not as good, but that kind of ball handling and court vision is always fun to see from a tall guy like him.

The 97 timeouts comment was the main reason I found that funny though.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Yeah when I heard about him I thought of Shaun Livingston. He's probably not as good, but that kind of ball handling and court vision is always fun to see from a tall guy like him.

The 97 timeouts comment was the main reason I found that funny though.
Ya Karl has always been sarcastic

JR Smith's sister fighting with Chinese people is so LOL

she started a fight at JR's game and JR had to go into the stands to stop her.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Al Horford of the hawks out 3-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle.

Injury happened in 1st quarter against the Indiana Pacers.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Damn. He was having a pretty good year. Bad loss for the Hawks.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like Horford's game. Now, he'll never be the same. A pectoral tear requires a lot of readjustment for a lot of his moves. I hope it's only a very partial tear.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

and the way he hurt it is insult to injury

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hf0F0v2ehvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i cant believe he hurt the other shoulder not the one he fell on. So Hibbert block must have done something or it was just a fluke I dont get what happen.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dwight Howard now has a fourth team on his wish list: The Los Angeles Clippers. SheridanHoops.com learned exclusively Monday that Howard recently expanded his list of preferred future destinations, adding the Clippers to a list that already included the Nets, the Mavericks and the Lakers. SheridanHoops

“He’s been watching them a lot. He’s intrigued by the Clippers,” said the source, who is privy to the trade talks that have taken place between all of the aforementioned teams. That source also said it now appears more likely that Howard will play out the season with the Magic, who improved to 9-3 Monday afternoon by defeating the New York Knicks 102-93 while making 17 3-pointers and getting just 8 points and 10 rebounds from Howard. SheridanHoops

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dwight Howard now has a fourth team on his wish list: The Los Angeles Clippers. SheridanHoops.com learned exclusively Monday that Howard recently expanded his list of preferred future destinations, adding the Clippers to a list that already included the Nets, the Mavericks and the Lakers. SheridanHoops

“He’s been watching them a lot. He’s intrigued by the Clippers,” said the source, who is privy to the trade talks that have taken place between all of the aforementioned teams. That source also said it now appears more likely that Howard will play out the season with the Magic, who improved to 9-3 Monday afternoon by defeating the New York Knicks 102-93 while making 17 3-pointers and getting just 8 points and 10 rebounds from Howard. SheridanHoops

I might have to stop watching the NBA if that happened...

CP3, Blake Griffin, AND Howard? With two very good other starters in Billups and Butler? Ridiculous...

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:

This guy is the biggest drama queen. What happened to that wanting to pave his own path bullshit.
I've lost nearly all respect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.