SP1994's J.R. Smith Thread

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Iggy can't score like JR Smith.
OJ Mayo is sucking.
JR Smith can score excellently.
The Bulls really really need scoring.
So I would sign the best scorer out of the 3 and the best scorer out of the 3 is JR Smith.
So what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?
JR Smith will be available and affordable so I just can't see why the Hell not.
And you guys want to talk about basketball retardation.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
J.R. smith can chuck excellently you mean

so can Nate, and Nate is more efficient than J.R. Smith and shoots better from 3

what do you have to say to that young blood?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Iggy can't score like JR Smith.
OJ Mayo is sucking.
JR Smith can score excellently.
The Bulls really really need scoring.
So I would sign the best scorer out of the 3 and the best scorer out of the 3 is JR Smith.
So what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?
JR Smith will be available and affordable so I just can't see why the Hell not.
And you guys want to talk about basketball retardation.

And JR Smith isn't good enough to be the second scorer on a championship team.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
J.R. smith can chuck excellently you mean

so can Nate, and Nate is more efficient than J.R. Smith and shoots better from 3

what do you have to say to that young blood?

Wrong..............................................And I'm an old blood by the way

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I thought you were born in 1994

and if I'm wrong then prove it. J.R. Smith is at 52% TS% for the season, below league average for guards

Nate Robinson is at 54% TS%, which is near league average for guards

J.R. Smith is shooting 35% from 3 for the season, Nate is shooting 40%

These are the facts. So I don't want to hear any more about how we need J.R. Smith okay?

I'd take him for cheap and hope to reform him of his Special person chucking low IQ ways but I wouldn't spend big bucks on him

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

and if I'm wrong then prove it. J.R. Smith is at 52% TS% for the season, below league average for guards

These are the facts. So I don't want to hear any more about how we need J.R. Smith okay?

I'd take him for cheap and hope to reform him of his Special person chucking
low IQ ways but I wouldn't spend big bucks on him

If George Karl couldn't couldn't change JR's ways, I see no reason to believe that Tom Thibodeau would either.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Good point, Karl is a good coach. J.R. is who he is at this point in his career

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

I'd take him for cheap and hope to reform him of his Special person chucking low IQ ways but I wouldn't spend big bucks on him

Actually I was born in 1977........AND A PROUD WITNESS TO JORDANS WHOLE CAREER AND THE GREATEST ERA IN NBA HISTORY........I even got to see the other M.J in his prime live in concertt during the 1984 Jacksons Victory Tour while fuckingmoonwalking doing headspins on cardboard cutouts doing the Electric Boogaloo.........I'm old as dirt.

AND you say that JR Smith can't be a second leading scorer on a contending team?...Really???? WTF do you think he's been doing in New York numbskull????? In instances when Melo isn't playing, he's the #1 leading scorer...........so don't give me any more of your crap son....

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Anyone patting themselves on the back and thinking Smith is the answer to what ails the Bulls...doesn't know much about basketball. period.

Neva said JR Smith was a Scottie Pippen, but YES I DID say that he is the missing piece at the 2 guard position for the Bulls on or off the bench with the athletism at the 2 guard position that the Bulls have lacked since the departure of Ben Gordon..........So please stop over analyzing peoples opinions sir.......Thanks :smug:
Also might be the most athletic instant scoring 2guard with the certain capability of being a second leading scorer for Jerry Reinsdorffs budget ...
Perfect athletic match in the backcourt with Rose.........I'm sorry if you don't like it Hue, but this is my honest to goodness opinion and I believe its justified........

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good point, Karl is a good coach. J.R. is who he is at this point in his career

Has Iverson, doesn't get cancer. Has JR Smith... gets cancer? Coincidence? I think not.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
jr-clowns-around.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Neva said JR Smith was a Scottie Pippen, but YES I DID say that he is the missing piece at the 2 guard position for the Bulls on or off the bench with the athletism at the 2 guard position that the Bulls have lacked since the departure of Ben Gordon..........So please stop over analyzing peoples opinions sir.......Thanks :smug:
Also might be the most athletic instant scoring 2guard with the certain capability of being a second leading scorer for Jerry Reinsdorffs budget ...
Perfect athletic match in the backcourt with Rose.........I'm sorry if you don't like it Hue, but this is my honest to goodness opinion and I believe its justified........

O.J. Mayo is just as athletic as J.R. smith and half as Special person

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
O.J. Mayo is just as athletic as J.R. smith and half as Special person

But Smith is at least able to accept the fact that he's a sixth man and nothing more. Mayo is still pretending he's got the chops to be a bona-fide starter in the NBA.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
But Smith is at least able to accept the fact that he's a sixth man and nothing more. Mayo is still pretending he's got the chops to be a bona-fide starter in the NBA.

Smith accepts that he's a sixth man and nothing more? Wait.. I'm not sure I could agree with that statement in any shape or form. He has as much of a history with criticizing minute issues, as anyone ever to play in the NBA. He would get 26mpg, and get in verbal confrontations with coaches over his playing time.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who cares about this ridiculous stat?