SP1994's J.R. Smith Thread

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the history lesson.
You are right about MLKs 2 friends......
Y he befriended them?
Im sure it wasnt because MLK had a secret gayness or somthing.
Maybe after he befriended them, he PRAYED for there souls to help save there souls.
IM almost certain MLK did NOT encouraged them to be gay, but rather tried to privately tell them whats wrong with GAY..i believe he probably tried to speak GODS word to them.

But, I guess you misunderstood my argument.

My argument is about the way the media tried to portray the Gay right movement as if its like the civil rights movement.
And it sems to me that society in a lot of ways is becoming a little too encouring about being gay....
If over half the world population turns gay, im sure the population will decrease alot in a 50 year period.

I think the world is better off if the gays go back to way they were for the last 100 years...KEEPIN IT ON THE DOWN LOW.
The overly openess about Gay guys holding hands, wearing lipstick and smooching in public send the wrong message to children, or even frightens them.

The bible is Gods book, and i dont believe God lies or is EVER wrong.

Anytime an argument about gays come up on this forum, you get very upstight.
Ive noticed this.
Are you gay?

If so, ill pray for you.

But dont take this out of context because im not calling you gay, but i have suspicions.

:think:

:troll:

Ok, let's say I were gay. What have YOU done to witness for God to me? What example have you set? I haven't been the one showing obsessive behavior concerning you, its been the other way around. By the way, Christians are not gangstas. They don't leave open threats to shoot people, injure and possibly kill people. Not true Christians. Let's just say that you are using Christianity like its a kevlar vest or something...but you seem to be very ignorant of history when it comes to Christ and homosexuality. You would be a poor witness. You should work on that first, then you can talk to me about God's word. I would just as soon sit and have you witness to me as I would a KKK member. So you are suspicious of me being gay? I seriously doubt that you are Christian in any other sense besides the words you type. I doubt your actions are Christ-like.

MLK wasn't gay...he was a serial adulterer though. He gets a pass for that though right? The point of bringing up MLK's friends is that he was a baptist minister, smarter than me...smarter than you...who believed in God and knew the Bible in more than the generic sense in which you use it (Have you ever read "Strength to Love"? Doubt it...), and he had friends who were openly gay 50, 60, 70 years ago. He judged them based on the totality of their being, not just sexual orientation. He may have prayed for them...they both died gay. Maybe they should have prayed for him, he had issues to deal with also. Or do they not have the right to pray to God because of their sexuality?

Society is more tolerant of homosexuality. I don't know if that means they encourage it. Science is showing that its not just a choice, people don't choose to be gay. I don't know if being gay is wrong....I do know that being in the closet doesn't benefit society. People have a right to a private life, but if they choose to be open, I don't see the crime in that. I am more bothered by people who....refuse to wear deodorant...than those who are openly gay, just as an example.

For a black man (you are one right?) to think society benefits from closeted gays...when black women are infected with HIV more than any other demographic in American society...is woefully ignorant. Women deserve better...or as you call them..."bitches". That is so "godly" of you to use that terminology. See where I am going here?

Your words reveal your lies. I may be gay...you may be a hypocrite. Or I might be a person who has seen society ravage homosexuals (something you obviously aren't aware of) and may have had an uncle who wanted to be a woman and was persecuted throughout his life for it until he died....and you may be a hypocrite.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Your getting off the forum topic arnt you?
:lol:
Godbless you.

troll.gif

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Nope...but you are posting dumb pics. Something you probably should have done in the first place...

:clap:
LoL
ill admit, i was just trolling earlier and gues who took the bait again?
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
:andruw:

I dont hate gay people, by the way.....LoL.
Just trying to get this thread to 100 pages.
Thanks for the help.

You may ask yourself, "how did i get here"?

int much else to talk about except Mike Dunleavy and Mike James........What an accompolishment....Thanks PaxGar. :(

:derbulls:
hava nice day.

[video=youtube;N-3PBUGrWBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-3PBUGrWBE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
some more JR Smith gold

icmx6r.png

dude said celebrate the deaths of ppl that died in 9/11 :obama:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
some more JR Smith gold

icmx6r.png

dude said celebrate the deaths of ppl that died in 9/11 :obama:

Im very sure that you and the others just took what he said out of context and blew it out of proportion.
What JR meant was celebrate there life and honor the people who died on 911.
This subject isnt funny or to make fun of......Its tragic what happened and those people who died that horrible day will never be forgotten.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah i knew what he meant

poor wording by mr smith

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
yeah i knew what he meant

poor wording by mr smith

He only worded it wrong because hes been under alot of pressure because hes discrimnated for smoking a little weed everyday to maintain his balence.
And now that his right to smoke weed has been taken away, hes wording things wrong.
Poor guy.
Why cant everyone just leave him alone.
:smug:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls