Joe Pa's health in rapid decline

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based off your first post, you should certainly hope that karma isn't a bitch. :facepalm:

Hmm...so you're saying that I should hope Karma isn't a bitch as it might come back after me for wanting some justice for the kids who are the true victims in this whole ordeal? Oh boy, I had better watch out. :rolleyes:

The son of a bitch admitted himself that "he should have done more." I'm sure the victims can take some real solace in that and he should be completely forgiven and all of the incidents forgotten. We all should let bygones be bygones and completely blow off how these kids' lives have completely changed because of his apathy and negligence.

It's a tragedy he permitted this to happen.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Justice"

rofl, keep it up, you make me laugh!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I think alot of you would have different feelings if it was your brother or nephew or cousin that was abused by this piece of shit

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think alot of you would have different feelings if it was your brother or nephew or cousin that was abused by this piece of shit

Not Gunz, it doesn't matter. He's a-okay with men raping (err, sorry Gunz I mean "loving") little boys. Probably has a few boys of his own in his own basement.

On the other hand, he'd be leading the pack with pitchforks if any those goddamn "illegals" (even if they're here doing horseshit jobs many Americans feel too entitled and privileged to do trying to provide a better life for their families) moved into his neighborhood.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

except paterno didnt abuse anyone(i know, i know thats not the point....)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
except paterno didnt abuse anyone(i know, i know thats not the point....)

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Obviously I'm not down with kids being abused, but once again, as I said earlier, the holier-then-thou attitude gets into people's head and anyone who is mentioned in the same sentence then the obvious abuser needs to die NOW!!!

Sorry if I can read between the lines and form my own opinion about who should be crucified and who shouldn't.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not Gunz, it doesn't matter. He's a-okay with men raping (err, sorry Gunz I mean "loving") little boys. Probably has a few boys of his own in his own basement.

On the other hand, he'd be leading the pack with pitchforks if any those goddamn "illegals" (even if they're here doing horseshit jobs many Americans feel too entitled and privileged to do trying to provide a better life for their families) moved into his neighborhood.

Yah, cause Paterno was right there pumping away at some 11 year old. :confused:

And put some more words in my mouth. I'm leading the front lines against illegals with a pitchfork! ..... Once again, wrong. I merely have an opinion. And the argument, in this economy, that the illegal latinos in this country are doing jobs that no one else will do is completely wrong. I know quite a few unemployed people that would scrap shit off the ground to get off unemployment at this point.

Once again, holier-then-thou.

Keep putting words in my mouth and keep prosecuting people barely involved in certain situations. It's fucking hilarious :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Joe Paterno could have done more and flexed his "authority" in getting this stopped. Even though he didn't, he doesn't deserve to die for it.

I think everyone hopes Sandusky goes to prison and suffers consequences for his actions.

Joe Paterno also suffered consequences for his lack of action.

However, a lesson to be learned is that if someone sees abuse happening, it should be reported to police right away. As a future educator, I am disappointed by the whole situation.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eh, he's lived to be 84 at least, had a great life, and didn't do everything he could to prevent kids from getting ass fucked.

There's a lot of sick people out there I feel worse for. (not that he deserves to be sick)

This is basically how i feel.

/Illinois football FTW

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I would be upset, but wishing death upon someone else is completely out of line. Just lock them up forever and throw away the key. Who are we to judge who should die and who should live? To actually want someone else to die and hope for it is pretty disturbing.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I would be upset, but wishing death upon someone else is completely out of line. Just lock them up forever and throw away the key. Who are we to judge who should die and who should live? To actually want someone else to die and hope for it is pretty disturbing.

Who are we to judge who gets to be locked up their entire lives?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are we to judge who gets to be locked up their entire lives?

There's a judge and a jury who do that. Also, locking someone up behind bars is way different than taking their life, but I digress. It's not up to me to judge or decide on this matter.

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble on in response to your question. Just responding to the whole topic all in one post.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Nah its cool, we all have different opinions...

I'm just saying that it isnt up to us to decide who dies you say, but we CAN decide who gets locked up for life (effectively ending their life anyway as they rot away in a cell)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I would never wish, or be glad death is upon someone.

Seriously bad karma.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah, cause Paterno was right there pumping away at some 11 year old. :confused:

And put some more words in my mouth. I'm leading the front lines against illegals with a pitchfork! ..... Once again, wrong. I merely have an opinion. And the argument, in this economy, that the illegal latinos in this country are doing jobs that no one else will do is completely wrong. I know quite a few unemployed people that would scrap shit off the ground to get off unemployment at this point.

Once again, holier-then-thou.

Keep putting words in my mouth and keep prosecuting people barely involved in certain situations. It's fucking hilarious :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

ignorance-is-bliss.jpg

head_in_sand.jpg%253Fw%253D450%2526h%253D297.jpg

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's all you have to defend wishing someone who didn't commit a crime to be dead?

*yawn*