2013 Free Agent List

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
I understand he cant fix this over nite. But can you really ask Cub fans who bene following the team for 40+ yrs to be patient? Most of the people who love the rebuilding are young. Where most of the fans who hate this rebuilding are older, cause they have seen to much losing.

Its not english class. everyone here understands what im saying. Im not bitching about the same issues. In this thread i pointed out how the Cubs are not going to spend money in FA this coming year. I really havent bitched 1 time since the season started. I just pointing out that teams that spend money are usually good while teams that dont spend usually suck.
If you're gonna ask Theo and Ricketts to blow crazy money just for the simple fact that there are old fans who don't want to rebuild, you are without a doubt the dumbest poster on this site.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
If you're gonna ask Theo and Ricketts to blow crazy money just for the simple fact that there are old fans who don't want to rebuild, you are without a doubt the dumbest poster on this site.

Dude, you are the dumbest poster on this site, they are a BIG market team so they should have no problem blowing MONEY away. They are required to SPEND!!!

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, you are the dumbest poster on this site, they are a BIG market team so they should have no problem blowing MONEY away. They are required to SPEND!!!
That's almost like having McDonalds change there burgers because older people don't like the current one. It's flat out Special person.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
That's almost like having McDonalds change there burgers because older people don't like the current one. It's flat out Special person.

:yep: