CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm not the biggest Notre Dame fan around, dare I say that I even hate them.....

That being said, I would expect them to be much better under Brian Kelly. He seems like a guy that can coach, and slimy enough to get some good recruits (not sure how much he kept from Weiss' last year).

Also, I like how he is trying to beef up the schedule. Who gives a shit if ND doesn't play Army or Navy if it is the difference in SOS points and gets them into a better bowl??

Delela

Liked Posts:
Hello...........

My step father is a huge Notre Dame football fan and is dying of cancer. One of his wishes is to have a small amount of his ashes spread on the/near the football field. I know they have a place to put his ashes if he is an alumni but he wants to be put on the field.

Doubtful, but there are other far more religioius/spiritual places at Notre Dame that you could sprinkle his ashes such as the Grotto where everyone lights a candle before home games or at the lake right across the road from it.

chs234

Liked Posts:
wow, i hope he gets his wish. my prayers go out to you.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^+1 chs that would pretty sweet to have your ashes on the field

prayers go out

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Up 20-3 over Purdue in the season opener ...

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Micheal Floyd with an uncharacteristic fumble on a play that should have been 7 for ND.

... as I write this nice goal line pick by Ian Williams.

I want to see more balls to Kyle Rudolph.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man this place deflated with the fumble by Floyd.

And then the safety

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Wow ND is giving Purdue so many chances to win this game...

ND is clearly the better team but if Purdue could capitalize on all these mistakes they could win the game. ND players need to be smarter.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Definitely. I'd love to see a big blowout against Michigan, but I'd just be happy with a W.

Also agree with the earlier suggestion of more balls to Rudolph. He's a tank in the middle of the field.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
I don't like Notre Dame, but i love Briank Kelly and what he expects out of the kids so i will cheer for Notre Dame when they are not playing my teams.