MSOADE54's Madden NFL 12 Custom Sliders

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, they may seem a little hard at first but when you use these sliders, you just need to FOCUS and ever throw you need to be sure and you really need to be careful of whether or not you are going to throw a bullet or a lob/touch pass. Keeping in blockers will be key and try to utilize play action because it can save your ass from time to time, also there will be times where it is the best to just take a sack or throw the ball away, because if you make an errant throw, it will be picked off. On defense, DO NOT lets the receivers get open looks, and plug the middle and as a user adjust to the opponents offensive formations as much as possible, you will need it. Taking out the starting RB and letting him have a breather while or back up RB take over is no problem because if a player starts to really get tired, you risk a fumble or dropped pass if you are playing a gasses RB or WR. Scrambles can save you a ton and really can just keep you in games rather than just chucking it deep when ever you get pressure. This slider set makes you adjust, trust me. If you are using the Bears (Which would be what I would guess) try to utilize players like Matt Forte and split him or motion him out in the slot receiver position and try and get him the ball that way, just all in all try to mix up your play calls, if you think that calling the same play over and over again is going to help you then don't even try and use this slider set because you will be just wasting your time. When you start a Franchise and if you choose to use these sliders, please don't just stop using them because you "struggle". All you need to do is get more creative, start running more power runs and more motions to find the perfect run, if you are struggling to pass the football, all you need to do is start running the football, and then try and set up your passing game with the PA. I will stop my rant here and finally get to the sliders.

Game Options -
Skill Level: Custom
Play Call Style: GameFlow (or what ever you want, I do this to get the game to go by faster)
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Acc Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 25 Seconds (Franchise mode is at 20 so this only matters in Play Now)
Auto Strafe:Off (Or what ever you like it set as, Off is just a personal preference)
Auto Sprint:Off (Or what ever you like it set as, Off is just a personal preference)
Injuries: 35
Fatigue: 63
Game Speed: Slow (Or what ever you like it set as, Slow is just a personal preference)
Player Min Speed Threshold: 100 (less big plays but still can burn defenses with speed)
Coach Mode: OFF

Penalties -
Offside: 100
False Start: 75
Holding: 53
Facemask: 55
Defensive Pass Interference: 100
Offensive Pass Interference: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 52
Int Grounding 100
Roughing The Passer: 54

Player Skill -
Passing:
-QB Accuracy - 7 (If you struggle then up it to 15, if you still struggle up it to 25/35)
-Pass Blocking - 0
-WR Catching - 35 (If you struggle then up it to 40, if you still struggle up it to 45/50)
Rushing:
-Broken Tackles - 0
-Run Blocking - 27
-Fumbles - 50
Pass Defense:
-Reaction Time - 0
-Interceptions - 25
-Pass Rush - 0
Rush Defense:
-Reaction Time - 0
-Block Shedding - 0
-Tackling - 80

CPU Skill -
Passing:
-QB Accuracy - 100
-Pass Blocking - 100
-WR Catching - 50 (If you are struggling down it to 25)
Rushing:
-Broken Tackles - 0
-Run Blocking - 50
-Fumbles - 60
Pass Defense:
-Reaction Time - 100
-Interceptions - 100
-Pass Rush - 35
Rush Defense:
-Reaction Time - 100
-Block Shedding - 100
-Tackling - 100

Special Teams -
FG Power - 45
FG Accuracy - 40
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 100
Kickoff Power - 55

Auto Subs -
--Offense --
QB Sub Out - 0
QB Sub In - 1
RB Sub Out - 85
RB Sub In - 87
WR Sub Out - 85
WR Sub In - 87
FB/TE Sub Out - 0
FB/TE Sub In - 1
OL Sub Out - 0
OL Sub In - 1
--Defense--
DT Sub Out - 85
DT Sub In - 87
DE Sub Out - 85
DE Sub In - 87
LB Sub Out - 0
LB Sub In - 1
CB Sub Out - 0
CB Sub In - 1
S Sub Out - 0
S Sub In - 1

They may look a bit intimidating but just try them out for a full game and see for your self of if you just player serious and try your best to player to your restraints then you will do just fine.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Mother fuckers better at least try this shit...

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I guess not many of you even play Madden 12 anyways.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's a madden? :dunno:

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Download underworld 4 movie | Watch underworld 4 Online

Watch underworld 4 Awakening online,watch underworld 4 Awakening online movie,watch underworld 4 Awakening free video,watch underworld 4 Awakening movie online video,watch underworld 4 Awakening online video streaming,watch underworld 4 Awakening online free video streaming,download underworld 4 Awakening,underworld 4 Awakening download,download underworld 4 Awakening movie,download underworld 4 Awakening movie free,watch underworld 4 Awakening free,watch underworld 4 Awakening free online,watch underworld 4 Awakening free streaming,watch underworld 4 Awakening free streaming download,watch underworld 4 Awakening online video streaming,watch underworld 4 Awakening streaming video

:gtfo: